Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Congrats can be said anytime. Cornbread Capitol brings things up all of the time. Hopefully, you guys can win the big one next year.

I hope your right Wingman, but South Pittsburg and the rest of 1A will be chasing Gordonsville and their 20 seniors next season. South Pitt could have a good season, but they need several younger guys up front to step up and answer the call.

I hope your right Wingman, but South Pittsburg and the rest of 1A will be chasing Gordonsville and their 20 seniors next season. South Pitt could have a good season, but they need several younger guys up front to step up and answer the call.

What's up with you and gordysville you in love or something,,,never heard a man that is supposd to be dedacaite to Sp to talk so much about them that's all i have read in your post all yr how everyone else was chasein them seem's to me everyone was chaseing there tails except for WC,,, was just couris <_<

Old Pirate says it continues to be a shame the officiating is so bad. These guy's pay need to be paid on performance. Looking at the replay that was broadcast it became obvious the Pirates were victomized on some game changing plays. Now you fellers is goin to say OP is making excuses. But the youngons that play the game deserve the best available when playing for such lofty goals. One of the worst OP has seen in many a year was the Boyd game against Friendship in overtime.

Jest feel the fellers that are supposedly paid professionals need to be held accountable.

Old Pirate says it continues to be a shame the officiating is so bad. These guy's pay need to be paid on performance. Looking at the replay that was broadcast it became obvious the Pirates were victomized on some game changing plays. Now you fellers is goin to say OP is making excuses. But the youngons that play the game deserve the best available when playing for such lofty goals. One of the worst OP has seen in many a year was the Boyd game against Friendship in overtime.

Jest feel the fellers that are supposedly paid professionals need to be held accountable.

It is my understanding that the officials that work the championship games are supposed to be the 'cream of the crop'. Looks as if criteria needs to be changed to meet qualifications to officiate the playoffs. :flower:

It is my understanding that the officials that work the championship games are supposed to be the 'cream of the crop'. Looks as if criteria needs to be changed to meet qualifications to officiate the playoffs. :flower:

Old Pirate says the TSSAA makes a heep of money on these games. While all games are not televised the championships are and instant replay potential available. It would take very little effort to get it right. Most of the youngons will never be on a bigger stage and they deserve the best available. Recon it is hard to find some fellers that don't quaily as skillet heads. So figure the skillet slingers are at the root of the problem. :roflol:

Old Pirate says the TSSAA makes a heep of money on these games. While all games are not televised the championships are and instant replay potential available. It would take very little effort to get it right. Most of the youngons will never be on a bigger stage and they deserve the best available. Recon it is hard to find some fellers that don't quaily as skillet heads. So figure the skillet slingers are at the root of the problem. :roflol:

OP, you're right. Officiating on all levels the past few years has been bad. With Channel 8's

resources, it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with a replay system for scoring plays,

fumbles. Probably won't happen anytime soon. As long as they're trying to sell hats for $75,

bottom line will be the focus.

In sports, there's not much worse than having a bad call dictate the winner of a championship

game.

Best thing high school sports could do, is throw the T$$AA under the bus & start their own

organization. Seems as though no one wants to rock the boat.

But, if you think this is bad, journey up to KY & try theirs. Whole different world of

officiating there.

Have a Great Christmas & New Year, my friend, from ole Grunt. :thumb:

OP, you're right. Officiating on all levels the past few years has been bad. With Channel 8's

resources, it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with a replay system for scoring plays,

fumbles. Probably won't happen anytime soon. As long as they're trying to sell hats for $75,

bottom line will be the focus.

In sports, there's not much worse than having a bad call dictate the winner of a championship

game.

Best thing high school sports could do, is throw the T$$AA under the bus & start their own

organization. Seems as though no one wants to rock the boat.

But, if you think this is bad, journey up to KY & try theirs. Whole different world of

officiating there.

Have a Great Christmas & New Year, my friend, from ole Grunt. :thumb:

Grunt, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and the fine TC folkes too!

recon it's going to be a long cold winter again friend!