Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

I have no clue about South Pitt, but I've watched a ton of football and watched Wayne Co. beat a Huntingdon team that was just as good as our 2003 2A Championship team and our 2004 team that went toe to toe with Alcoa for 4 quarters in a all out slug fest. This should be a great game, but I "think" Wayne County will finally get their Gold Ball. Good luck to both teams...

Let me be the first to represent for SP. The talent is on another level. SP could have won the 2A State Championship this year if they were in 2A with this 1A depth. SP has had a very tough road. The toughest in 1A. It has prepared them well. They will take the Gold Ball home. No doubt about it. Oh yeah & I am the guy that usually has the doubts. Good luck with the other ones. Especially PowerP. Dont judge him by his mercy rule prediction. He is really a good guy. :roflol:

So after reading the SP Gordonsville thread, one must assume that SP already has it in the bag. I mean I understand that SP is a really really good team, but my question is what does WC have to do to get some respect. I mean everybody said yall cant beat huntingdon and that game got real close to gettin outta hand. It's the same every week we play anyone that is capable of competing. IMO 13-0 is nothin to shrug at but honestly I like being the underdogs. Either way win or lose I believe WC will surprise some people next Friday. GO CATS :thumb:

man it seems like las week all over again !o WC cant win they should jus go home...wel got news for all yal wayne county is 13-0 !they proved they can play when they beat huntingdon !i mean hate to bring it up but they did beat dredsen an milan ..all i am askin for is to give the WC boys some respect they deserve it ..WC got jus as good of a chance as south pitt i can promise u tht ..its mostly jus gordonsville fans talkin ,bunch of sore losers

Let me be the first to represent for SP. The talent is on another level. SP could have won the 2A State Championship this year if they were in 2A with this 1A depth. SP has had a very tough road. The toughest in 1A. It has prepared them well. They will take the Gold Ball home. No doubt about it. Oh yeah & I am the guy that usually has the doubts. Good luck with the other ones. Especially PowerP. Dont judge him by his mercy rule prediction. He is really a good guy. :roflol:

I respect your opinion, but that could be said for more than just SP... Huntingdon beat Dresden (Who will be playing for a gold ball next friday in 2A) 42-12 in week 10, and also a Milan team (Who will be playing for a gold ball next friday in 3A) 24-13 in week 5, and lost to this VERY good Wayne Co. team. Like I said, SP may live up to all the hype, but I promise you Wayne Co. is legit.