Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

We dont care who yall played and we know yall are good, but what we are saying is you dont know nothing about WC football and all this mouth running aint going to work with this group. WC wont be intimidated just ask Huntingdon and PC, WC has come out and hit everybody they have played in the mouth and it wont be any different this week. WC wont back up from anybody. Yall act like WC should be scared of the mighty pirates, but all Im hearing is how Friday cant get here soon enough. I have been watching film also and I dont think yall are as good as the Huntingdon team.

Seeing is believing....I understand where ur coming from but to say u have better athletes.....Well that's just plain silly

:roflol: Bahahaha its soo fine to be soo right and be the bad guy....Can we play some more?!? Lol u called me out Tonto! Man up! U call out the bull u better be ready to take it by the horns...Btw Keep telling yourself we havent played anybody!

Yall are the ones saying how bad yall are going to beat WC, nobody from WC has disrespected anybody from SP, so the way I see it its you calling us out.

We dont care who yall played and we know yall are good, but what we are saying is you dont know nothing about WC football and all this mouth running aint going to work with this group. WC wont be intimidated just ask Huntingdon and PC, WC has come out and hit everybody they have played in the mouth and it wont be any different this week. WC wont back up from anybody. Yall act like WC should be scared of the mighty pirates, but all Im hearing is how Friday cant get here soon enough. I have been watching film also and I dont think yall are as good as the Huntingdon team.

Like I said...we are as healthy this week as we have been since week 1...Time to strap it up...Got to play like men to win the title,not boys. :thumb:

Where in that post did it say we got better athletes, although I think we do.

WayneAthlete:

noun

a person trained or gifted in exercises or contests involving physical agility, stamina, or strength; a participant in a sport, exercise, or game requiring physical skill.

Origin:

1520–30; < Latin ÄthlÄ“ta < Greek ÄthlÄ“tḗs, equivalent to ÄthlÄ“- (variant stem of Äthleîn to contend for a prize, derivative of âthlos a contest) + -tÄ“s suffix of agency

Everyone has an opinion. I respect it. But man, You don't have the athletes we do and you have not seen closing speed like we have. You will just have to wait and see. You will enjoy our style of play. :thumb:

Yall are the ones saying how bad yall are going to beat WC, nobody from WC has disrespected anybody from SP, so the way I see it its you calling us out.

Quote me where I said we were going to beat u bad? Please......U can't cause I didn't! Boy u really are just flustered and full of crap aren't u? That's twice u have been wrong....Better hope 3rd time is charm Friday

I said once and I will say it again...I fully anticipate Fridays game to be a good close game

May i ask kind sir what film you watched on SP?

We dont care who yall played and we know yall are good, but what we are saying is you dont know nothing about WC football and all this mouth running aint going to work with this group. WC wont be intimidated just ask Huntingdon and PC, WC has come out and hit everybody they have played in the mouth and it wont be any different this week. WC wont back up from anybody. Yall act like WC should be scared of the mighty pirates, but all Im hearing is how Friday cant get here soon enough.I have been watching film also and I dont think yall are as good as the Huntingdon team.

Inconsistancy has been a problem with this Pirate squad. Old Pirate is a wondering exactly what films did you see?

You mean to tell me playing muffins makes you better?? You obviously don't know much. Playing tougher competition puts you in situations where your players have to dig deep for the WANT TO win. It creates situations for the coaches to make adjustments. If you never experience any of that you might as well be going through the motions. God luck with that mentality!

I'm not saying that, WC has had to fight to win games and had to fight against the refs and all that good stuff, but we beat the teams we played and beat them the way they should be beat. WC has only traild in one game and that was the MtP game when they went up 24-21 and that is the only time WC has had to play from behind. WC just gets the job done.