Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Wayne County will be a little more that you might think. We all know here in Waynesboro that SP is good and we all know who you have played but we really don't care. If Wayne County plays defense like it has the last 4 games everyone in SP will remember Wayne County.

They won't simply because you haven't faced a offense as multiple or as much speed as u will see Friday...That much is for certain...I won't predict anything but u have your hands full preparing....Too much and too little to concentrate on all of it....Too much speed to contain it all...It will be a good game though ...I truely believe that

Let me be the first to represent for SP. The talent is on another level. SP could have won the 2A State Championship this year if they were in 2A with this 1A depth. SP has had a very tough road. The toughest in 1A. It has prepared them well. They will take the Gold Ball home. No doubt about it. Oh yeah & I am the guy that usually has the doubts. Good luck with the other ones. Especially PowerP. Dont judge him by his mercy rule prediction. He is really a good guy. :roflol:

How good is this wayne co team? Can they handle the athletes that SP has?

I think it will be a pretty good match. WC will need to control the clock, not turn the ball over and avoid untimely flags. It should be a good game, but I figured the G'ville game would have been a good one to watch also...well at least half of it was. Anyway, good luck to both teams and Congrads to Blevins on his award.

You know all year long I have stated that SP is the #1 team in the state in 1A. I truly have believed that due to you all finishing up with a championship last year. Wayne County has never been here before in their history. I have wished all year long that these Wayne County boys would get a chance to play the #1 team in the state (South Pittsburg)and here we are. I have pulled for you all to make it back to the championship. If Wayne County is going to win (I believe they will) a championship I want to beat the best (South Pittsburg) team. Wayne County has been tested and I believe in these guys.

I think it will be a pretty good match. WC will need to control the clock, not turn the ball over and avoid untimely flags. It should be a good game, but I figured the G'ville game would have been a good one to watch also...well at least half of it was. Anyway, good luck to both teams and Congrads to Blevins on his award.

Gordonsville was a good game but the kids just folded once we stopped them inside our 20 and broke off another long TD run.

Let me ask you something. Can SP handle all the athletes WC has? I would take #21, 19, and #4 over any SP so called "ATHLETE". Lol Some of guys are totally full BS and try to get on here and intimidate every team you play lol NOBODY CARES WHO YOU ARE. Nobody cares who you have played and nobody cares who you have beat lol Have you beat Wayne Co. no you haven't. Hope your players aren't as cocky as you fans cuz if they are they are gonna get it rammed down their throat the whole night

So found out today that Wayne County is the home team this year and we will be in white jerseys which is a load of crap. Childress informed the coaches over the weekend that we would be the away team. His reason, even though that it is supposed to be alternate years Wayne County had a better record and seed so therefore they get the black jerseys. A load of crap. I just feel sorry for our boys thats only worn the black jerseys 4 times this year. Needless to say, our guys were not too happy about it :angry: Time to focus and take it to these boys.

Let me ask you something. Can SP handle all the athletes WC has? I would take #21, 19, and #4 over any SP so called "ATHLETE". Lol Some of guys are totally full BS and try to get on here and intimidate every team you play lol NOBODY CARES WHO YOU ARE. Nobody cares who you have played and nobody cares who you have beat lol Have you beat Wayne Co. no you haven't. Hope your players aren't as cocky as you fans cuz if they are they are gonna get it rammed down their throat the whole night

Please come back on here after Friday. You will be singing a different tune. SP has athletes like you all have not seen before. Get ready.

WOW!!! If you truely believe that your in for a RUDE AWAKENING!!! You may win but you won't have the best athletes that's a fact...Game on

Pot calling the kettle black there aren't we?

Go right ahead, say what you want we've earned the right to be cocky. This ain't our first rodeo young'un.

No we haven't beaten WC but that's only because we ain't played yet but that time is coming and you make sure to be here or come up to us at the game and apologize for your lack of respect.

Like I said, respect it earned...we've earned it laying the foundation for the powerhouse that South Pittsburg is, the boys wearing the P have earned it by tasting defeat in this game and winning it all last year, then fighting thru all they have to get back to defend it.