Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

It doesn't matter how many you bring, even a small college stadium, has a way of looking empty, when high schools use them especially 1A schools so bring what you can and enjoy the show.

Now, Pirate fans, when playing an undefeated team, you never know what to expect. Looking back at last year and what we did to Jo Burns is no guarantee that this years west team is weak.Sometimes a team can let history get them in trouble. Assumptions like that can get you beat.

WC has not been beat, so who can say they can be beat. They have the attitude of winners because they have not been beat, so SP better bring it until we assess them on the field.

Remember history means nothing, this is 2011. You should respect this WC team and get ready to strap it on and Hit Somebody, but do not expect to roll your helmet on the field and beat a team like WC. Now boys get ready to hit somebody.

Respect is earned and WC will have a chance to earn it Friday. I have no doubt that Vic and the rest of the staff are making sure out boys know that can't just walk out be handed the GOLD BALL without doing what needs to be done.

Respect is earned and WC will have a chance to earn it Friday. I have no doubt that Vic and the rest of the staff are making sure out boys know that can't just walk out be handed the GOLD BALL without doing what needs to be done.

In all seriousness. This is a true statement. We just like to have fun on here, but if you see a thread vs Trousdale, Signal, Polk, Boyd, or Union City you will not see me going on about this & that. Those teams have earned my respect, and a lot of other peoples as well. I may have left some out, but those are the ones that come to mind.

In all seriousness. This is a true statement. We just like to have fun on here, but if you see a thread vs Trousdale, Signal, Polk, Boyd, or Union City you will not see me going on about this & that. Those teams have earned my respect, and a lot of other peoples as well. I may have left some out, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Ne re spect The Pirates of South Pittburg eva had four Union Chity went back to mexico when they're PA.T man went home eye garuntee.

I will make this short & simple for the Roy Dillards of the world. Friday at 1:30 (I think that is the right time) there will be no competition for SP. This will be about the same result as 2007 boys. Get ready for another gold ball. Wayne County will be No Competition for the Pirates. SP will handle them easily. Mark it down. :popcorneater:

Wayne County will be a little more that you might think. We all know here in Waynesboro that SP is good and we all know who you have played but we really don't care. If Wayne County plays defense like it has the last 4 games everyone in SP will remember Wayne County.

Wayne County will be a little more that you might think. We all know here in Waynesboro that SP is good and we all know who you have played but we really don't care. If Wayne County plays defense like it has the last 4 games everyone in SP will remember Wayne County.

Yeah, we know how you feel...we don't care that your 13-0, or who you've played and stuffed the last 4 games. It wasn't us.

Come Friday, we'll all get to know each other and when the smoke clears we'll see who's left standing.

Wee may re member there name at halftime butt errboddy in the bleachers will haf forgotted buy tha forth Quartar eye garuntee eyem not joking ether.