Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Easy there...It could happen but we gotta play Extremely well to put it on them...Keep those thoughts to yourself...We don't need to think anything is going to be given to us or we will take home a Silver Ball instead of a Gold one....We still gotta play OUR game! I think we will be sometimes some of the guys read this stuff....Don't need to make heads any bigger than they already are...Atleast wait until next week number 2

Ok I will wait. Wayne County is a 13-0. They have played tough competition to get to this point. Its going to be a tough one. I think the Pirates can come out with a W, but they have to bring their A+ game. Thats what I meant to say. Disregard any of my previous posts if any football players read this. PowerP found out my password. :roflol:

The better team will win and that will be Wayne Co. :thumb:

Wayne Co.-21

SP - 14

Well while I'm sure you love your team but unless the 85 Bears show up, you won't hold us to 14. Again, you have to understand, we heard all this last year from the Jo Byrns crownd too...we all know how that ended up.

Every year is different but understand, NO TEAM in 1A has played a schedule that can match ours this year. We are battle tested and heck bent on protecting what is ours, the title of STATE CHAMPION.

Haha. Oh wait, your serious? Oh boy.

I think you and a few others like to use the T as a confidence booster to the pirates, the pirates are handicapped right now with injuries and you know it ! Not as dominate as last year by far ! But given you have a very good FB team !!!! I like yalls style, confident, a bit of cockiness but that goes along with winning, I wish some of that attitude your coaches display on the field would rub off some on our staff, high energy coaches gettn excited after a big play ( I like that ) I'm saying if WC doesn't out coach themselves like gville did a few times, then I really like WC's chances... #15 chubbs big play threat is gone due to some nagging injury, but I do look for grider to throw him the ball on a hitch and pitch,,,,i look for the pirates to try a fake punt ! Again I like the pirates style, players, coaches and even the ball boys seem to be on track....WC is not the 13-0 team you played last year