Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Means we pull out those 'ALL WHITES' that Vic only allows them to wear in BIG GAMES.

I am not a fan of the white pajama bottoms. Go with the black pants or the orange black pants and burn the Casper the Ghost pants. We wore black at Greenback and Coalfield who were 2 teams that had O & B as their colors. Leave the Nittany Lion look for the late Jo Paterno.

21 is QB aka Daddy's Boy! 19 and 4 are RB's and 10 is WR....Does that strike your fancy? I didn't mention the rest because of the few films I have seen they are the only ones that caught my eye but none of them are equally as athletic as our horses

The Goat sez; This guy knows what he's talking about! The pirates had a QB last year with the same nickname. He didn't transfer to Wayne County did he? :ph34r:

Edited by mancoverage

I'm not saying that, WC has had to fight to win games and had to fight against the refs and all that good stuff, but we beat the teams we played and beat them the way they should be beat. WC has only traild in one game and that was the MtP game when they went up 24-21 and that is the only time WC has had to play from behind. WC just gets the job done.

Get ready to play from behind Friday We score early and often. A lot of teams that have never seen us play get caught up in watching our boys go by. They turn into spectators, heck sometimes, they have stop themselves from joining in the chest bumping, with our boys after a score.

They are fast and fun to watch. Get ready for the show:

Ladies and gentlemen please

Would you bring your attention to me?

For a feast for your eyes to see

An explosion of catastrophe

Like nothing you've ever seen before

Watch closely as I open this door

Your jaws will be on the floor

After this you'll be begging for more

Edited by pegleg

21 is QB aka Daddy's Boy! 19 and 4 are RB's and 10 is WR....Does that strike your fancy? I didn't mention the rest because of the few films I have seen they are the only ones that caught my eye but none of them are equally as athletic as our horses

All of them are potentialy RBs but #4 is the true RB with #42 being our FB. I just got done watching film over SP and I believe that y'all are just like Clarksville Acad. but with a better D and faster players. Clarksville Acad. gave us some fits.....I can tell this will be a good game! GO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb:

Get ready to play from behind Friday We score early and often. A lot of teams that have never seen us play get caught up in watching our boys go by. They turn into spectators, heck sometimes, they have stop themselves from joining in the chest bumping, with our boys after a score.

They are fast and fun to watch. Get ready for the show:

Ladies and gentlemen please

Would you bring your attention to me?

For a feast for your eyes to see

An explosion of catastrophe

Like nothing you've ever seen before

Watch closely as I open this door

Your jaws will be on the floor

After this you'll be begging for more

You better take that off or you will get sued by Saliva!!! :ph34r:

We might need to have zone pirate close this one down. It is full of crap. Wayne County and South Pitt supporters are getting all bent out of shape from 7-8 fans on each side. Think about it. There is a handful of fans posting on here. 99.9% of the fans that will be at this game ARE NOT on CoachT. Wayne County is a good team. I watched some clips on them and can tell you that they are a good team. It should be a good game, but I would like to think that we are better than Clarksville Academy as someone on here suggested. Good grief. If we have fallen that far then we truly deserve to lose.