Milan VS CAK

Slim88

Well since CAK is going to blow Milan out why are we going to this game? This is going to be the worst game ever huh? Keep telling yourself that to build your low self esteem, BUT it is not going to help this game can go either way. You might be upset because IF Milan can control clock and don't turn the ball over this game could really hurt your feelings. Please keep trashing Milan please...

FAIL.jpg

just rain here for the last two days. CAK will be outside. I was told that they cannot get into the VOLS facility until late (after 7) so they chose to practice after school.

How is practicing in the snow going? (or are you guys inside)It has been a long time since I played football, but always wanted the opportunity to play in the snow :flower:

I'm not sure where Milan is practicing, I know it's not here in Milan.

:rolleyes:

FAIL.jpg

Husker... thanks for the post...I love the energy hope to see you at the game friday it should be a great time and i hope the both teams live up to the hype. I would think with a name like huskers you would know football a tad bit better... but its been awhile since...osborn. Go warriors! :rolleyes:

Lets not get carried away here...The Farmers Almanac has predicted very windy weather for next season! Alcoa will be back as the very powerful F-5 we are used to seeing. Next years Tornadoes will be a lot better than this years version, with a high scoring offense!

Anyway, congrads to state championship participating teams! Since I am familiar with both programs, I will try and give a prediction here:

CAK - 49

Milan - 14

Clowns like this are complete idiots! Can you honestly say Milan will get beat by 35. Maybe you dreamed of this outcome. That is almost like the score when the Huskers spanked Peyton Manning and the Vols in good ole 97!!! Deion I would really like to see your face after the game. I think you have been smoking a little too much there in the smoky mountains. I have heard you are in love with CAK qb high...lol

Husker you bring up a great question about Milan.....Well since CAK is going to blow Milan out why are we going to this game?

Nobody knows. To save the embarrassment like they have the last 4 years against an East TN Team, why not just except 2nd place AGIAN.

Clowns like this are complete idiots! Can you honestly say Milan will get beat by 35. Maybe you dreamed of this outcome. That is almost like the score when the Huskers spanked Peyton Manning and the Vols in good ole 97!!! Deion I would really like to see your face after the game. I think you have been smoking a little too much there in the smoky mountains. I have heard you are in love with CAK qb high...lol

[/quote

LOL...Who cares about the Huskers who will now be a middle of the pack Big 10 team! And who cares about Peyton and the terrible Vols? In my opinion, CAK's qb this year is not as good as Epperly was last year. He is very tallented...just think Epperly was better - again, my opinion. As my 35 prediction...that is based on my opinion. Nobody is trashing Milan, it is just a difference in football teams. Alcoa would have beat Milan again this year too by several touchdowns, but we are not playing and CAK is.I have said for several years that Alcoa, CAK, and Loudon could have all won the state if we didnt. However, Loudon could have not this year! Those 3 teams were at the top of 3A last several.

Good luck to Milan and CAK. I hope it is a great game to watch, just dont believe it will be.

• Upvote 1