Milan VS CAK

Slim88

Louden, now that's funny. I remember going to State back to back years, playing against Alcoa. I sat with guys from Louden, both times. They even said those Milan teams would have been too much for them. Respected Alcoa posters even stated Milan was their toughest competition. I love how no one could knock off Alcoa from the East, so automatically everyone else is weak. I would have enjoyed to watch those Milan teams play against Louden and CAK of 08 and 09. :popcorneater:

Milan earned the right to claim #2. It is true that a number of Alcoa fans have said they felt like CAK may have had the 2nd best team based on who they played, but that is strictly their opinion, and what Milan did on the field earned earned the Silver ball.

I would point this out: Had Milan played Alcoa in round 2, they would have been beaten in round 2, but that would not have meant that they were only as good as a round 2 team. And that is the same with CAK, just the misfortune to have to face the eventual champions earlier in the playoffs than we would have preferred.

But that was then, this is now. I believe the Warriors will be very focused and prepared to give their all to seize the moment.

My iPhone gets ahead of itself. Like I was saying Milan is solid up front and can get Pressur on Qb they play alot of cover 2 so it is going to be very interesting to see if Qb can pick them apart.

Milan's Coach Morris won't be stupid enough to give you what you're expecting...it's called scouting and watching film

Edited by cofo

Based on the film I saw, he looks like a handful! And #3 looks to be elusive and very fast. The mix of power and speed can be deadly, particularly if you mix in some effective passes.

I have a question for the Milan fans. I notice the QB is good size; does he run the ball as well?

Don't look for the QB to take off in this one. While they do have a couple QB running plays in the arsenal, don't look for it but maybe a couple times at most. However, if he were to get injured, the backup will take off in a minute and is a better than average runner himself.

Milan earned the right to claim #2. It is true that a number of Alcoa fans have said they felt like CAK may have had the 2nd best team based on who they played, but that is strictly their opinion, and what Milan did on the field earned earned the Silver ball.

I would point this out: Had Milan played Alcoa in round 2, they would have been beaten in round 2, but that would not have meant that they were only as good as a round 2 team. And that is the same with CAK, just the misfortune to have to face the eventual champions earlier in the playoffs than we would have preferred.

But that was then, this is now. I believe the Warriors will be very focused and prepared to give their all to seize the moment.

The young men will be hyped early, by mid second quarter whoever is winning the battle up front will win the game. IMVHO CAK OL is going to be to much to handle. Milan must play keep away with multible time consuming drives (very hard to have multiple long drives)they seem very capable of this but to do it mistake free consistantly I am not sure. CAK by 14. Safe travels.

Don't look for the QB to take off in this one. While they do have a couple QB running plays in the arsenal, don't look for it but maybe a couple times at most. However, if he were to get injured, the backup will take off in a minute and is a better than average runner himself.

I noticed in the film that he didn't seem to run but did seem to have nice touch on the ball and to be pretty accurate when he was asked to throw.

Based on the film I saw, he looks like a handful! And #3 looks to be elusive and very fast. The mix of power and speed can be deadly, particularly if you mix in some effective passes.

I have a question for the Milan fans. I notice the QB is good size; does he run the ball as well?

good football player. great baseball player. does that help? :unsure: