Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Yal are panthers??? That looks like a canine paw print on the side of your helmet there buddy. I'm sure pretty little Nashville city boys like you wouldnt know a thing about that though. I told you that last year when you were on here spittin that retard flow even after we dismissed your precious little kittys...cute pictures,bet you learned that in the skills class. Cough up some dough and change your avatar ya cheap-skape,history has already been made; them boys from the mountains is the 2010 state champs and preparin to do the goshdarn thang back-to-back. :twisted: GO BIG GREENE

That defense is just a nasty gang of devils...07'-??? keep it bangin fella's :thumb:

Edited by CharlieArrington33

HELD TO 17 YEP YOU DID . WE WHERE PLAYING IN MUD AND ICE . LOL YOU WILL BE PLAYING ON OUR KIND OF GROUND THIS YEAR TURF I PROMISE IT WANT BE LIKE LAST YEAR . :thumb:

man we played on the same field ..same conditions ...no excuse... that's football!!

greenhidefootball.jpg Devil Star player 3 "man this mud is awful we cant play on it ...we were not built for this ...turf has spoiled us ...mud makes us weak!!"

Yal are panthers??? That looks like a canine paw print on the side of your helmet there buddy. I'm sure pretty little Nashville city boys like you wouldnt know a thing about that though. I told you that last year when you were on here spittin that retard flow even after we dismissed your precious little kittys...cute pictures,bet you learned that in the skills class. Cough up some dough and change your avatar ya cheap-skape,history has already been made; them boys from the mountains is the 2010 state champs and preparin to do the goshdarn thang back-to-back. :twisted: GO BIG GREENE

That defense is just a nasty gang of devils...07'-??? keep it bangin fella's :thumb:

hey wait a sec .. you lil devil rat ... i'm not all city ... just enough country to deal with inner breed clowns like you... and your'e right ..those skills classes were great ... had a nice teacher mrs.arrington ..she was so sweet ...very hands on!! ...she even mentioned you a few times... very sweet lady ...i'm thinking about enrolling again ...thumb[1].gif

one more thing .. i don't have to spend money to get my point across.. i'm pretty sure coach t.com is worth every penny ...but i just don't see it as a necessity in my life ...so if you have a problem with my avatar ...you change it ..money mouth!!

a nasty gang huh ....where do you fit in ...some sort of leader?? ... then you should try to keep it clean ..just like you do at work..

greenhopes.jpg

man we played on the same field ..same conditions ...no excuse... that's football!!

greenhidefootball.jpg Devil Star player 3 "man this mud is awful we cant play on it ...we were not built for this ...turf has spoiled us ...mud makes us weak!!"

That's funny Maplewood knows the devils ant weak the mud just slowed down the hurt be glad it was only 17 .

You were held to 17 ...after avg 40 or 70 points a game .... and you will get a bigger dose of #20 this time ...and not like the 8 plays from last year where he gutted you for 112 yds and scored in those 8 plays.

We are bigger stronger and faster than a year before!!! .... like i said ...this will be like no other game you have played ..best get ready for war!!!!

This will be a slug fest..it should be! Its for the Title! however, There is no disputing the fact that the Panthers held the Devils last year to just 17 points but, it was still 10 more than they got... and that's all that matters!!and don't think the Panthers are the only team that came away with lessons learned from last years game.. the Panthers may be faster and stronger after a year but, so are the Devils and dont think for one second the Devils are not ready for the Panthers type of game! Gold Ball comes back to sit next to last years... where it belongs! ALL IN...

A city boy taking a shot at city boys...how odd? Take some lessons from MOST of your fellow devil fans Charlie and post with some class!

Hahahaha! this guy is funny. You might possibly be too stupid to insult. Us inbreeds sure know how to play some football dont we? Wonder what Mur'vul and Alcoa would have to say about that? Blount county is situated in the foothills of the Appalachians just as cozy as Greene is. And easy bout my mama...Im onry but shes flat out mean,I dont doubt she would have to throw hands on a fool like you. She will drive west 3hrs and brake your fingers so you cant type no more and have some greasy chicken on the way home :roflol:

Obviously coacht holds some importance in your life otherwise you wouldnt reply to EVERY post lol. Where are the rest of the panther faithful? Getting ready for basketball season??? :twisted:

A city boy taking a shot at city boys...how odd? Take some lessons from MOST of your fellow devil fans Charlie and post with some class!

You obviously dont squat about me if you think im cityfied. My fam is out on the south end of the county and i was in the woods every chance i got but i aint gota explain myself to you...I post with the upmost class,and am just messin with this one dude like he is with everyone else. Its all in good nature bud take a chill pill. Tryin to have some fun here...its not every season that you go to the state championship. Go play on the girls basketball boards or you can come find me on the wrestling mat...greene county love bro and happy holidays

Edited by CharlieArrington33

You obviously dont squat about me if you think im cityfied. My fam is out on the south side of the county and i was in the woods every chance i got but i aint gota explain myself to you...I post with the upmost class,and am just messin with this one dude like he is with everyone else. Its all in good nature bud take a chill pill. Tryin to have some fun here...its not every season that you go to the state championship. Go play on the girls basketball boards or you can come find me on the wrestling mat...greene county love bro and happy holidays

Ok, no need for a chill pill because I did not get uptight in the first place. I just thought you were a little classless in your post using the word retard and all.