Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Sorry you feel like that! My 4 years at WG was the best times of my life! I love this community and I will never turn my back on WG!! Some of these people are jumping on the Bandwagon and forgetting where they came from. It really hurts when people you went to school with wear Greeneville stuff at the WG game!! Let's see how many true fans you guys have when Greeneville has a bad year!

We had a bad year in 2009! 2010 was much better!!

By all means correct me if I am wrong but I will probably play just as many snaps of that game as you will.

You were never good enough to EVER play a snap as a devils unlike myself. This might make you mad too, I was a 3 year starter on both offense and defense, 2 time all conference, all greene county, and 1st team NE Tennessee team my senoir year and was zoned to go to Chuckey-Doak......one of those county kids playing for GHS :twisted:

You were never good enough to EVER play a snap as a devils unlike myself. This might make you mad too, I was a 3 year starter on both offense and defense, 2 time all conference, all greene county, and 1st team NE Tennessee team my senoir year and was zoned to go to Chuckey-Doak......one of those county kids playing for GHS :twisted:

Wow, I'm definitely impressed with that resume!

Nope didnt make me mad. I couldnt care less what your accomplishments were in high school all I was saying is that Im pretty sure you, nor I, will be on the field Saturday...kinda odd that you would call me out saying I was not good enough to play for your adopted Devils being as I could be Dan Marino for all you know...in fact, I may just switch my screen name to that!

Nope didnt make me mad. I couldnt care less what your accomplishments were in high school all I was saying is that Im pretty sure you, nor I, will be on the field Saturday...kinda odd that you would call me out saying I was not good enough to play for your adopted Devils being as I could be Dan Marino for all you know...in fact, I may just switch my screen name to that!

I'll be there saturday and the WE was Greeneville Devils (Once A Devil Always A Devil). I have went to city schools since kindergarden so no I did not adopt the Devils and my parents didn't know at that age if I was going to even play sports or not. You are not Dan Marino just a county fan upset about the GHS program, and how county kids enroll at GHS to play sports

Wow, and all this time I had no idea I was having a conversation with a legend!

You actually confirmed something that some greeneville fans dispute: that county kids do contribute to the success of athletics at GHS.

BUT, how do you know he was never good enough to play for greeneville. He may have actually played for greeneville, they actually ran a "spread attack" a few years back.

I'll be there saturday and the WE was Greeneville Devils (Once A Devil Always A Devil). I have went to city schools since kindergarden so no I did not adopt the Devils and my parents didn't know at that age if I was going to even play sports or not. You are not Dan Marino just a county fan upset about the GHS program, and how county kids enroll at GHS to play sports

I thought I was just a county fan that is jealous of Greeneville but really wants to "rout" for them?

County kids enroll for sports...all this time I thought it was the academics. You greeneville fans need to get on the same page.