District 12AA 2012

GCBSBLL9

Giles did have a off game and it was an all around team loss, but GC has potential to be an outstanding ball club which they showed with perfect defense and great pitching with a shutout against a very well hitting Lincoln County team

Hey, I'm right there with you on the potential... But an outstanding ball club will show up more than 1 out of 3 games. It's the first week, I know, but GC will have to play a lot better than they have yet to beat MC.

And get pitching from someone besides Springer and their freshman...

Edited by SuperSport

Hey, I'm right there with you on the potential... But an outstanding ball club will show up more than 1 out of 3 games. It's the first week, I know, but GC will have to play a lot better than they have yet to beat MC.

And get pitching from someone besides Springer and their freshman...

When it comes down to it GC will be a tough team. Year and year out GC is tough to beat. They may not be the best team on the field but they make you think they are. The feed off a lot of emotion. Fun too watch!

Lewis County made it to the championship game on loretto and lost to Lawrence county. They are a good ball club if the play defense and their pitchers stay healthy. We pitched JV pitchers to Lawrenceburg and lost. I don't know the score of the game. It will be an interesting Spring for LC.

Several teams had to pitch JV pitchers at the Loretto tournament. The real test for LC will be this week against SH. Although LC is catching SH at a good time I guess you could say. Barksdale is out for a couple of weeks. I'm still going with SH.

Monday/Tuesday Predictions:

SH/LC - SH sweeps

GC/MC - split

HC/EH HC sweeps

Page/Summit - Page sweeps

Fairview - off

Any thoughts?

When it comes down to it GC will be a tough team. Year and year out GC is tough to beat. They may not be the best team on the field but they make you think they are. The feed off a lot of emotion. Fun too watch!

For some reason, this year's team is starting to look like maybe they're not made of what past GC teams were. No grit, no heart. I'm not ready to say the season is a lost cause yet, but boy it sure looks gloomy...

GC 2

MC 10

looks like Page is proving me right again, lots of talent but they always seem to have something go wrong and never play up to their potential. no excuses for being swept by a first year school in district play who are playing only freshmen and sophomores.

district standing:

Spring Hill 2-0

Summitt 2-0

Marshall Co. 2-0

Fairview 0-0

Lewis Co. 0-2

Page 0-2

Giles Co. 0-2

looks like Page is proving me right again, lots of talent but they always seem to have something go wrong and never play up to their potential. no excuses for being swept by a first year school in district play who are playing only freshmen and sophomores.

district standing:

Spring Hill 2-0

Summitt 2-0

Marshall Co. 2-0

Fairview 0-0

Lewis Co. 0-2

Page 0-2

Giles Co. 0-2

Spring Hill 2-0

Summitt 2-0

Marshall Co. 2-0

Hickman 2-0