A question for 3a schools

pujo

hey chakra, just wanted to pass along my opinion that you do a good job maintaining your composure in the face of some of the things that get said on here.

but i would have to add that both publics and privates have supporters on here that are an embarrassment to the genus homo. sometimes the desire to lash out is hard to resist, (eh).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for me, I think we should play whoever is put in front of us. As for the schedule question, well, Scott High plays a schedule against, among others: Oneida, Loudon, Kingston, Gatlinburg-Pittman, Fulton, Anderson County, and Austin East, all who would be considered powers. The 2-3A teams will have to play at least three powerhouses in region play, and then have to go thru each other again, probably, before facing most likely Trousdale County on the road in the semifinals, and then facing the West Champion in the BCBS Bowl. It's not loaded with privates, but it's a tough road, nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EarlofSandwich

Little birdie told me today that administrators across the state will be voting for or against a total split. The vote is in the next month. Anyone want to guess at the results?

My guess: total split a comin'