A question for 3a schools

pujo

Posted by Chakra20:
Posted by Antwan:
Posted by pujo:

How many of you would like this schedule.Ezell,cpa,usj, dca, goodpasture ,david lipscomb,tyner, boyd. How many of you think you would have many a winning season. I bet it would be very few.

How many of you so-called 1a(private)would like this schedule. Brentwood Academy, McCallie, Baylor, MUS, CBHS, MBA, Father Ryan.

How many of you would have a winning season? That's who you should be playing. :rolleyes:

[Edited by Antwan on 10-15-02 7:20P]

Actually if you really though about it and used ur brain we should be playin Lipscomb and Goodpasture CPA DCA FRA Boyd not schools that are 3 times as large. Thats like saying Cloudland should be playin 4a. OH WAIT we are playin all those teams next year and Cloudlnad already kicks the crap outta 4a schools i FORGOT. Think before you speak or keep it to yourself. Those teams u mention are way differnt than DCA Ezell and the like. Firtst of all they have twice as many student at least and secondly the OPENLY recruit. So whats ur point? The only one that is comparable in size is BA oh wait we scrimm them to....

"Think before you speak or keep it to yourself. Those teams u mention are way differnt than DCA Ezell and the like."

As are you also different from us. Thanks for proving my point.

:D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are proably right there but you dont have to be so sarcastic in your posts. We should be able to compete with those schools but we already play them. Lets see here to is Father Ryan having a down year...YES is goodpasture having a good year...YES. We wont say we cant compete unlike others we will adapt, but thats ok we will have our own division, which IMHO will be the best division of football. The recruiters definatley will see it.

Posted by Chakra20:

Well you are proably right there but you dont have to be so sarcastic in your posts. We should be able to compete with those schools but we already play them. Lets see here to is Father Ryan having a down year...YES is goodpasture having a good year...YES. We wont say we cant compete unlike others we will adapt, but thats ok we will have our own division, which IMHO will be the best division of football. The recruiters definatley will see it.

You're calling somebody else sarcastic? Check your own posts for that. You are right, too. You will have your own division, as you should. As for the recruiters, they will find the best players no matter where they are. I, for one, will not be interested in your division. But hey, that's just me. :rolleyes:

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by Chakra20:

You're calling somebody else sarcastic? Check your own posts for that. You are right, too. You will have your own division, as you should. As for the recruiters, they will find the best players no matter where they are. I, for one, will not be interested in your division. But hey, that's just me. :rolleyes:

Very true but the recruiters will be . GG to you.

Is Antwan upset that FRA gave Trousdale a better game than Smith Co.

All those unfair advantages, (you don't even have to play privates and you still can't win a championship)

LOL.

You think any of us will be interested in your division. Other than the 5a schools there won't be any talent left if there's a complete split. All the privates will be getting it and most of the public division will be looking like pee wee.

Posted by RealGoEagles:

Is Antwan upset that FRA gave Trousdale a better game than Smith Co.

All those unfair advantages, (you don't even have to play privates and you still can't win a championship)

LOL.

You think any of us will be interested in your division. Other than the 5a schools there won't be any talent left if there's a complete split. All the privates will be getting it and most of the public division will be looking like pee wee.

What has FRA got to do with this? They got beat by Friendship, a team we beat 34-0. That comparison doesn't work. Trousdale is a public school. We'll most likely get another chance at them. There will be plenty of talent left in the public division. I don't care if you are interested in it or not. You go play your kind(and set a few more records), and we'll play ours.

Antwan man. We are all the same. Its obvious you have never set foot in a private school or you would understand. These are the same kids from your street the work the same places kids in public schools do and yes they do work. My brother attends Ezell and hold down a job during school and football. 24 hours a week plus school plus football practice.

I find you actually funny because of the animosity and ignorance you show in some of your posts. Thats not a personal attack but without knowledge of the situation your comments look more like rhetoric from a raving lunatic. Runnin around screamin "ITS NOT FAIT THESE GUYS CHEAT THEY ARE NOT PLAYIN BY THE RULES". Its just not logical to have a sweeping statements that generalize a group of peoople or schools.

Read some more on the site you might learn something as for me i understand the barriers public schools face. They dont have near enough money, lack of interest from student to parents to the community. Where you see strong support from communities you see good public schools ie Trousdale, Collinwood, CLoudland. At private schools there is always support of the kids and it shows in their game.

Not all the kids are recruited some of them LISTEN UP Actually choose to go to school there for reasons other than sports. Now i know read that slowly and think REALLY THINK.

Its ignorance and non communication such as your that makes it very hard to explain what we beleive and what we think would be fair. Although most of us have no voice in the matter it makes for a good discussion. I beleive there are inequlites in the system and it needs to be fixed and it will come after the 2005 school year when this contract runs out. UNtil then you are stuck with it. SO for the next 2 years are you gonna just sit around and whine about it or try to make a real difference. Being as passionate about this as you are i beleive you will do the right thing and show your support for whoever your team is.

Posted by Chakra20:

Antwan man. We are all the same. Its obvious you have never set foot in a private school or you would understand. These are the same kids from your street the work the same places kids in public schools do and yes they do work. My brother attends Ezell and hold down a job during school and football. 24 hours a week plus school plus football practice.

I find you actually funny because of the animosity and ignorance you show in some of your posts. Thats not a personal attack but without knowledge of the situation your comments look more like rhetoric from a raving lunatic. Runnin around screamin "ITS NOT FAIT THESE GUYS CHEAT THEY ARE NOT PLAYIN BY THE RULES". Its just not logical to have a sweeping statements that generalize a group of peoople or schools.

Read some more on the site you might learn something as for me i understand the barriers public schools face. They dont have near enough money, lack of interest from student to parents to the community. Where you see strong support from communities you see good public schools ie Trousdale, Collinwood, CLoudland. At private schools there is always support of the kids and it shows in their game.

Not all the kids are recruited some of them LISTEN UP Actually choose to go to school there for reasons other than sports. Now i know read that slowly and think REALLY THINK.

Its ignorance and non communication such as your that makes it very hard to explain what we beleive and what we think would be fair. Although most of us have no voice in the matter it makes for a good discussion. I beleive there are inequlites in the system and it needs to be fixed and it will come after the 2005 school year when this contract runs out. UNtil then you are stuck with it. SO for the next 2 years are you gonna just sit around and whine about it or try to make a real difference. Being as passionate about this as you are i beleive you will do the right thing and show your support for whoever your team is.

Your elitist attitude is why I don't like private school people such as you. For your information I have and have had several relatives attend private schools. You call me sarcastic, then you make a post full a sarcasm. The animosity and ignorance is more from you than me. You are the whiner, also. All you do is get on here and cry that public schools want to kick you out. Gee, I wonder why. I don't think I'm the ignorant one here. How would you know what kind of school Trousdale or other small public schools are? Hey, my school is not stuck with you at all. We don't have any of you in our class. I have noticed a pattern with you on here. Every time someone disagrees with your private school rhetoric, you attack their intelligence. You know, the thing is, I don't think that private school education helped you that much. :rolleyes:

[Edited by Antwan on 10-15-02 11:37P]

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by Chakra20:

Your elitist attitude is why I don't like private school people such as you. For your information I have and have had several relatives attend private schools. You call me sarcastic, then you make a post full a sarcasm. The animosity and ignorance is more from you than me. You are the whiner, also. All you do is get on here and cry that public schools want to kick you out. Gee, I wonder why. I don't think I'm the ignorant one here. How would you know what kind of school Trousdale or other small public schools are? Hey, my school is not stuck with you at all. We don't have any of you in our class. I have noticed a pattern with you on here. Every time someone disagrees with your private school rhetoric, you attack their intelligence. You know, the thing is, I don't think that private school education helped you that much. ;)

Well you might be right but if you had to defend your school at every corner maybe then you would understrand. And as far as my private education i get affirmation it was a good move every two weeks on thursdays when that check hits the bank ;)

BTW i attennded public schools as well.

I have seen a couple of post about talent that puzzle me. I have read... that if there is a split there will be no talent left in the lower divisions and that all the college recruiting will be done in private schools. Why will this be true. Will all the private schools who have claimed to be without money now be able to find a way to pay for football players tuition? Are they going to increase enrollment and endanger their learning enviroment? What is going to be the big change in these seemingly perfect private schools???

Posted by Chakra20:
Posted by Antwan:
Posted by Chakra20:

Your elitist attitude is why I don't like private school people such as you. For your information I have and have had several relatives attend private schools. You call me sarcastic, then you make a post full a sarcasm. The animosity and ignorance is more from you than me. You are the whiner, also. All you do is get on here and cry that public schools want to kick you out. Gee, I wonder why. I don't think I'm the ignorant one here. How would you know what kind of school Trousdale or other small public schools are? Hey, my school is not stuck with you at all. We don't have any of you in our class. I have noticed a pattern with you on here. Every time someone disagrees with your private school rhetoric, you attack their intelligence. You know, the thing is, I don't think that private school education helped you that much. ;)

Well you might be right but if you had to defend your school at every corner maybe then you would understrand. And as far as my private education i get affirmation it was a good move every two weeks on thursdays when that check hits the bank ;)

BTW i attennded public schools as well.

Hey, I'm happy for anyone that does well for themself and works for a living. You didn't HAVE to go to a private school to do that. We have a kid at my school that has a full ride to any school she wishes. She visited Harvard recently. I went to college and work with private and public school people alike. Not all private school people have that elitist attitude. I have yet to find a public school person with it, though. Why did you leave public school, and at what grade? I'm sure you weren't recruited to Ezell, right? I don't know that if I had lived in Nashville, I wouldn't have gone to a private school also. I'm sure that if my parents could have afforded it, there's no question. That is not the point. Hey, I even have a relative going to your school. I think your school is a great one. I do think the split is coming, and it is largely due to your school. The 1a publics are tired of the disadvantage of having to play the privates. We could argue that point forever, but true or not, that is what they think. ;)

Well we just agree to disagree. I apoligize for bein sarcastic to you but you bring up good points and bad ones, but everyone will be fine in 2006 right if their is a split. Prolly not. I think if you lump all the schools in together they will have to have a recruiting and non recruiting divsions and then proabably two of each thats why i think there will be a multiplier used and put everyone together. Otherwise it just crates too many divisions. 2 recruiting 2 non recruiting and 3-4 public division thats 7 to 8 championships. Not all private schools can afford to give scholarships but they might if the are forced to be able to compete.