Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Well, the count down is on and I can't wait. I know the Rebels still have alot of work to do before Westview but the coaches are getting them ready. A good measuring stick comes in here on Friday and Union City does come a calling. Not sure if its at Bethel or the practice field. Either way, we will see how thick our oil is real quick. Too early to make any predictions but one thing I think all Rebel faithful has to agree upon is, "A leader must emerge to carry this team!"

I heard Butchie was offering a two for one at his club in Memphis; and I ain't talking admission!

Well, the count down is on and I can't wait. I know the Rebels still have alot of work to do before Westview but the coaches are getting them ready. A good measuring stick comes in here on Friday and Union City does come a calling. Not sure if its at Bethel or the practice field. Either way, we will see how thick our oil is real quick. Too early to make any predictions but one thing I think all Rebel faithful has to agree upon is, "A leader must emerge to carry this team!"

I heard Butchie was offering a two for one at his club in Memphis; and I ain't talking admission!

Had To Shut That Place Down...All You Penny Loafing Bethel Perverts Keep Filling The Place.

No hard feelings from the Dresden faithful either. I'll be your biggest fan anytime you play except for week three. I thought it was pretty tacky for the coach to wear a UTM hat in Cookeville but he was wearing it to support his son, who was enrolled there at that time. His chioice not mine but I wont fault anyone for supporting their kids. wish more people would and we wouldn't need so many gob-ment checks passed out.

Dont worry i know where you and Butchie hang out on game nights so I'll find you before and after the game week 3. If we weren't playing Friday I'd like to watch Onion City and the Rebs go at it. #7 in the state against the already crowned champs could get interesting.

Not sure who is crowned as state champs no one in UC has made that claim. I think we stand our best chance since 09 to reach the title game but there is a long long saeson to get through first. I know we are gonna be better than the last two years.

Not sure who is crowned as state champs no one in UC has made that claim. I think we stand our best chance since 09 to reach the title game but there is a long long saeson to get through first. I know we are gonna be better than the last two years.

Just trying to stirr up the Union City faithful a little. You guys should be loaded this year and I hope you beat everyone except the Lions.