Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Well, Duck I am sure that story will be around as long as the CoachT boards are around and it gets better each time we mention it.

We are looking forward to Friday night lights on WHDM!

V&T1, I'm definitely looking foreward to getting the Rebels back into action.

The game in question with Manassas at BTWashington HS in Memphis has evolved into one of the 3 funniest and most bizarre adventures I've ever been involved in........ever!! There WAS that night a buddy and I took his Chevy Blazer to Nashville to a Predators game and we returned to the truck after the game and found that it (the truck) had been arrested for taking a leak so to speak in the parking lot!!! The other entry was the morning we got to our duck blind wiith out of state guests for a hunt and found a real hearse half sunk outside our decoys. That drew a large crowd of law enforcement and one mufflerless, smoking pink wrecker. Neerdless to say, my hunting guests didn't get any shooting that am!!!!

I figure that was a good move and wondered if that is where they were but............... So how did it go?

Duck you are a nice guy...atleast to me so I will be gentle. Varsity on varsity play was dominated by UC. I believe the final talley was 7 tds with one called back to 2 for the Rebels who only scored when we had ourJayVee team in. It wasnt Jay Vee on JayVee either.The Rebel starters stayed on while we subbed. Dont blame coach Comer his guys needed work. As far as UC throwing the ball....if we can we didnt show it tonight. It was as Butchie called it "same old Veer". Yall did have a bright on defense though, the kid wearing number 53 had several stops behind the line and crashed on the ball very well. UC Defense smohtered ball carriers at the line. One thing Im concerned about though is lack of secondary defense for the most part. If we can get after the qb and force some pressure then e will be okay. But over all UC stood way out in front. Hyde was played sparringly and scored twice early but was subbed for a large amount of time. Lewis didnt even dress for the game. He is being saved for later.

Thanks for the complement BigSwo. Hey, there is a high point to all of this! We don't have to play ya'll!!! I"d still like to meet ya/ sometime, never heard from Butchie today and the game wasn't at Bethel so that left me as the baby at the ti**y bar. Confused!!! But that's not unusual!! LOL I hate my Rebels struggled but it's not a big surprise. The line has to grow some teeth and get after it.....on both sides of the ball. Many or m,ost people overlook the line in football but that's where I made my living and I and my backs knew the story on that!!! Only exception to that is my last season they moved me to LB from the line. I liked that, I could finally see what was going on instead of a blur of colors and sweat!!

Thanks for the complement BigSwo. Hey, there is a high point to all of this! We don't have to play ya'll!!! I"d still like to meet ya/ sometime, never heard from Butchie today and the game wasn't at Bethel so that left me as the baby at the ti**y bar. Confused!!! But that's not unusual!! LOL I hate my Rebels struggled but it's not a big surprise. The line has to grow some teeth and get after it.....on both sides of the ball. Many or m,ost people overlook the line in football but that's where I made my living and I and my backs knew the story on that!!! Only exception to that is my last season they moved me to LB from the line. I liked that, I could finally see what was going on instead of a blur of colors and sweat!!

Yep you are right. The game is won in the trenches. I was moved from LB to nose gaurd on defense because I was quick off the ball. I wasnt big for that position but the big boys didnt like seeing me across from them. I could shoot that center/gaurd gap before they could get a hand on me much of the time. Well that was a long long long time ago. 30 years. Man Im old.

Yep you are right. The game is won in the trenches. I was moved from LB to nose gaurd on defense because I was quick off the ball. I wasnt big for that position but the big boys didnt like seeing me across from them. I could shoot that center/gaurd gap before they could get a hand on me much of the time. Well that was a long long long time ago. 30 years. Man Im old.

LOL, 30 years ago I was 33!!!!

Not making excuses just saying I dont know what we gonna show thats all. I know people fron LC been filming everything they can on us. Some film may have been taken on the down and dirty such as filmimg our practice. Just saying what a LC man told me. Dont know how much is true but the man swears to it. He could be just spouting off. I hope so.

not really spy gate NFL here, just high school.