Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

FAIRWEATHER FANS???? HA most of them live across the creek.(North of Crooked Creek) See what happens the rest of the season........

You just don't know!!!! Over the span of years that some of us Rebel fans have been just that....Rebel fans....Mustang fans under the same circumstances would have folded long ago. Depending on the team/coaches we may or may not like what we see but we WILL be here. For the Rebels there is always next Friday. For Huntingdon there is only one Friday now. See you Oct. 12. AT our house.........we don't have a bell to guard so don't worry about that. If it were to happen take your butt handing like a man.

It was obvious to everyone on coachT how quiet the Huntingdon posters were for about 5 years when the McKenzie game was on tap for roughly 6 of the last 7 seasons. THAT sir is not fan support. I have a lot of friends in Huntingdon and we pick on each other a lot no matter what but to all the rest, don't try to sell who has the best fans to me. Ya'll as a whole are arrogant whem you are winning and hard to find when you are not. Mr. Mustang rest his soul was a true fan of the Mustangs. Mustang 50 hangs tough too. Have respect and support your team or.....................

Edited by duckman38201

Well they do like to show up at the school bell and forget to turn off the scoreboard untill midnight if they win but if they lose, the scoreboard will turn off before you can stand up to leave and the Htown side is empty and the lights go out within 5 minutes!!! maybe 10 minutes? Heck, I felt like Litttle Stevie Wonder trying to find my truck over near the fairgrounds one night after a Reb win!!!! They still gather at the bell after a loss????? Weird. We don't want it!!! We'd had it a long time ago if we did!!! Heck, we don['t even want the courthouse anymore. Me and my son borrowed a trailer big enough fo get it today but decided to move our duck blind instead!!! Priorities!!!! Govt. corruption or duck hunting.........you be the judge.

GO REBELS!!!

I think last year was the first time the scoreboard has worked over there in 5 years.

And I agree Duck, wonder how that whole open school district thing will "hurt" football?

I think last year was the first time the scoreboard has worked over there in 5 years.

And I agree Duck, wonder how that whole open school district thing will "hurt" football?

We all know how that's gonna "hurt football" over here!!!! LOL When they get slammed into the "Private" sector because of it there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth!!!!!" And no matter what, we leave the scoreboard on win or lose. Ours works in good times and bad.

Every team has their good posters but a very few have arrogance coming out of every pore in the good times and silence in the bad. Huntingdon has proven to be such a place in the last 6 years except for the good posters.......all 2-3 of them.

You just don't know!!!! Over the span of years that some of us Rebel fans have been just that....Rebel fans....Mustang fans under the same circumstances would have folded long ago. Depending on the team/coaches we may or may not like what we see but we WILL be here. For the Rebels there is always next Friday. For Huntingdon there is only one Friday now. See you Oct. 12. AT our house.........we don't have a bell to guard so don't worry about that. If it were to happen take your butt handing like a man.

It was obvious to everyone on coachT how quiet the Huntingdon posters were for about 5 years when the McKenzie game was on tap for roughly 6 of the last 7 seasons. THAT sir is not fan support. I have a lot of friends in Huntingdon and we pick on each other a lot no matter what but to all the rest, don't try to sell who has the best fans to me. Ya'll as a whole are arrogant whem you are winning and hard to find when you are not. Mr. Mustang rest his soul was a true fan of the Mustangs. Mustang 50 hangs tough too. Have respect and support your team or.....................

Duckman I always go to the game even when we were not a great team. I found out about this forum last year or would have went on here a long time ago because I like talking about the other area teams as well used to love reading the ONTHEBALL magazine I miss that magazine as a matter of fact they dont have it anywhere around here guessing they cancelled it. I post on other topics not just Huntingdon's but yeah it dont surprise me most of them weren't here beforehand. Mustangs fans aren't as vocal as some of the teams we play we were getting better last year hope it continues before that the only thing I remember everybody chanting was boo. If its not a touchdown no cheering. Last year we got better I hope it continues.

Duckman I always go to the game even when we were not a great team. I found out about this forum last year or would have went on here a long time ago because I like talking about the other area teams as well used to love reading the ONTHEBALL magazine I miss that magazine as a matter of fact they dont have it anywhere around here guessing they cancelled it. I post on other topics not just Huntingdon's but yeah it dont surprise me most of them weren't here beforehand. Mustangs fans aren't as vocal as some of the teams we play we were getting better last year hope it continues before that the only thing I remember everybody chanting was boo. If its not a touchdown no cheering. Last year we got better I hope it continues.

Good for you. I'll consider you as one ot the good fans in the area. Like you I miss OnTheBall too. It was a great idea/venture but the economics didn't work out.I suppose. You guys should be OK this season. Like the handle by the way!!! LOL

Edited by duckman38201

What We Have Here In Mckenzie Is A Failure To Communicate!....Our Offensive Lineman Are Not Communicating With The Other Teams Defensive Lineman Appropriately!..So Here is My Suggestion...They Listen Better..Sittin...On....Thier...Butts!...So Please Offensive Lineman...Do Your Part To Help To Get Our Rebel Message Across .....