Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Lol!!! You boys have to come up with something since we are back winning like the good ole days.

Ya'll won one game like the good ol' days. Then kids graduated (admittedly on both teams) so this season is a big???? for now. As for the Private/Public comment, I guess I'm the only one who ever reads the newspapers on here BUT, hoserdon school district put into effect a stipulation that kids from outside the hoserdon school district can go to school there for a tuition fee?!Really?! Now I don't know how that will translate to football.........rolleyes.gifpopcorneater.gif ............possibly hoserdon if trying to build up their band and debate team???icon_question.gif Well there are the facts. Have at it boys.

I will admit that the 'Stangs looked much better last season compared to the previous six seasons. BUT a word to the wise for BOTH teams. One season does not make history unless it's a championship season. Last season was certainly not that!!!! For either.

Edited by duckman38201

NOW, ya'll be nice and don't make me think about them hosers from across the creek untill at least the first of October. Butchie is forcing me to the Jamboree at gunpoint and a promise of eatin' some fine BBQ. It' ought to be illegal I"m tellin' you! I reckon Jamborees are more for fans gettin' back in touch than anyting. Generally the play is so vanilla it begs for strawberry topping or something.....anything. Coaches approzch......" we're not good at this so lets work on it." Yee haw!!! If a team evert comes our slingin' it and playing stones to the wall I'll get interested about them!!! Ain't gonna happen! BUT I do like BBQ and talkin' with ol' Butchie so............. Who knows we may even run into some of ya'll folks out there.

NOW, ya'll be nice and don't make me think about them hosers from across the creek untill at least the first of October. Butchie is forcing me to the Jamboree at gunpoint and a promise of eatin' some fine BBQ. It' ought to be illegal I"m tellin' you! I reckon Jamborees are more for fans gettin' back in touch than anyting. Generally the play is so vanilla it begs for strawberry topping or something.....anything. Coaches approzch......" we're not good at this so lets work on it." Yee haw!!! If a team evert comes our slingin' it and playing stones to the wall I'll get interested about them!!! Ain't gonna happen! BUT I do like BBQ and talkin' with ol' Butchie so............. Who knows we may even run into some of ya'll folks out there.

Most Of the Hoserdon Bunch Never Expose Themselves...Unless It's Around The Elementary Schools...They'd rather Run Them Chops On Here Instead Of At The Field....Hosers!

Most Of the Hoserdon Bunch Never Expose Themselves...Unless It's Around The Elementary Schools...They'd rather Run Them Chops On Here Instead Of At The Field....Hosers!

Well they do like to show up at the school bell and forget to turn off the scoreboard untill midnight if they win but if they lose, the scoreboard will turn off before you can stand up to leave and the Htown side is empty and the lights go out within 5 minutes!!! maybe 10 minutes? Heck, I felt like Litttle Stevie Wonder trying to find my truck over near the fairgrounds one night after a Reb win!!!! They still gather at the bell after a loss????? Weird. We don't want it!!! We'd had it a long time ago if we did!!! Heck, we don['t even want the courthouse anymore. Me and my son borrowed a trailer big enough fo get it today but decided to move our duck blind instead!!! Priorities!!!! Govt. corruption or duck hunting.........you be the judge.

GO REBELS!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Well they do like to show up at the school bell and forget to turn off the scoreboard untill midnight if they win but if they lose, the scoreboard will turn off before you can stand up to leave and the Htown side is empty and the lights go out within 5 minutes!!! maybe 10 minutes? Heck, I felt like Litttle Stevie Wonder trying to find my truck over near the fairgrounds one night after a Reb win!!!! They still gather at the bell after a loss????? Weird. We don't want it!!! We'd had it a long time ago if we did!!! Heck, we don['t even want the courthouse anymore. Me and my son borrowed a trailer big enough fo get it today but decided to move our duck blind instead!!! Priorities!!!! Govt. corruption or duck hunting.........you be the judge.

GO REBELS!!!

Call It What You Will....But When They Losing...These Boards Are Treated Like The Plague...But When They Win A Lil...They Really Can't Wait To Show Thier Support!....And They Will Deny It To The Death...Fair Weathered Fans....