Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

What? I'm here. Had to take a timeout to sleep and work. Guess you are at the game by now.

Sorry, no remakes. Hard to improve on perfection. Possibly another release edition? LOL Last time the duck invaded a Lioness's Den, she took my truck and a set of my clothes and ran off with another guy and got married to him. At least my clothes fit him. And she did bring the truck back after midnight with a police assist. A new years party to remember!!!! LOL, seriously.........I couldn't make this stuff up!

Well, as with everyone, 8 days out and I can't wait. You can't put much stock in a jamboree but from what I have been told from earlier scrimmages, the Rebels played much better last Friday in H-Town. They will get a good oil check today as they scrimmage Lexington. Not sure of the time. I would guess somewhere in the 4:30 to 5 range.

Oh and one more thing, the first radio broadcast next week will be on 104.7 since WHDM is moving their tower to McKenzie.

Once all the tower thing is done, what station will carry the games other than WHDM. What FM station?

Well, there were some eye openers tonight! Peabody and Milan were tied in the 4th but don't have a final. Was surprised that South Fulton beat Bruceton. West Carroll hung tough as did TCA. In a game condition scrimmage Gleason beat Collinwood and now I don't have a clue about the season........and don't let me leave out Dresden who beat Westview. Good grief!!!!!!!

Well, there were some eye openers tonight! Peabody and Milan were tied in the 4th but don't have a final. Was surprised that South Fulton beat Bruceton. West Carroll hung tough as did TCA. In a game condition scrimmage Gleason beat Collinwood and now I don't have a clue about the season........and don't let me leave out Dresden who beat Westview. Good grief!!!!!!!

It Was A Nail Biter...14 to 12...With A Big Emphasis On The Hand Shaking After The Game...What's The Big Deal?...Get Over It!..Dang Hosers!

It Was A Nail Biter...14 to 12...With A Big Emphasis On The Hand Shaking After The Game...What's The Big Deal?...Get Over It!..Dang Hosers!

I didn't expect the same from the Lions this season. That was a one and done deal thereI thought. It's all good. But, 13 A is gonna be the Black and Blue district again this season. One may be slightly overconfident but the rest are really hungry. Let the big dog eat! Whichever one it is.

Edited by duckman38201

I heard about Dresden not wanting to shake McKenzies hand last year now they dont wanna shake Westviews either I thought they had a different coach, unbelievable. Anyway Duckman above that you wrote you were surprised South Fulton beat Bruceton I had egg on my face as well for that one.

I heard about Dresden not wanting to shake McKenzies hand last year now they dont wanna shake Westviews either I thought they had a different coach, unbelievable. Anyway Duckman above that you wrote you were surprised South Fulton beat Bruceton I had egg on my face as well for that one.

S. Fulton QB has a dang hose on 'em, mobile too. Believe he's getting several looks. not suprised at that score.

No truth at all to the not wanting to shake hands after WV game. Where did you get that?