Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Well I'm Glad To Know I'm The Problem...So How Do We Fix It?...lol

These boys just dont know how to roll with you Butchie. They dont know that you can take it as well as you dish it out. I tell you what my board over there with WC needs some help. I give a personal invitation to drop by stir up any kind of stink you want. I guess im trying to say ...I cant believe Im saying this.... I might sorta miss you a little bit

Edited by BigSwo

Usually I just read everyone elses post but have to say that I definitely agree that Butchie makes Mckenzie look bad by the way he talks about a lot people when he's the main one I see talking crap

He seems to be very arrogant and ruins these kind of boards

Ok got that off my chest and will go back to not posting

LOL, most on here have no clue as to what 'ol Butchie is about. He keeps life on the boards. if you really knew him you'd like him. Butchie is a football fan like few I've ever known. He has friends from one end of TN to the other. Duiring the season Butchie and I travel to many games (mostly Rebels of courst, but often others) and are well received by coachT'ers where ever we go. I guess some people will just never know when someone is kidding and messin' with them!! Just the fact that so many follow and respond and want to meet Butchie is reason enough to figure all this out. And the Duck just might show up too. Every game we go to Butchjie's cell phone is constantly going off updating him/us of games in our classification across the state from buds on these message boards. Haters have no clue but it's still fun for him messing with ya'll!

There will never be a dull moment with Butchie on here. Go on and admit it!!!

By the way BigSwo, that was a touching post about Butchie!!!! Brought a little tear to the eye!!! I got a bait of "Get Over It Juice" coming in Wednesday and that should kind of level me back out!!!!thumb[1].gif

LOL, most on here have no clue as to what 'ol Butchie is about. He keeps life on the boards. if you really knew him you'd like him. Butchie is a football fan like few I've ever known. He has friends from one end of TN to the other. Duiring the season Butchie and I travel to many games (mostly Rebels of courst, but often others) and are well received by coachT'ers where ever we go. I guess some people will just never know when someone is kidding and messin' with them!! Just the fact that so many follow and respond and want to meet Butchie is reason enough to figure all this out. And the Duck just might show up too. Every game we go to Butchjie's cell phone is constantly going off updating him/us of games in our classification across the state from buds on these message boards. Haters have no clue but it's still fun for him messing with ya'll!

There will never be a dull moment with Butchie on here. Go on and admit it!!!

By the way BigSwo, that was a touching post about Butchie!!!! Brought a little tear to the eye!!! I got a bait of "Get Over It Juice" coming in Wednesday and that should kind of level me back out!!!!thumb[1].gif

Im gonna start this off by saying "Butchie is Mrbigsters gay prison lover" Now that I got that "off my chest" Im going to agree with you Duck on everything you said. I met Butchie at a UC game when he was at the concession stand buying bigster some chili-cheese fries and a pink lemonade. I saw them there and I knew they were "not from around here" so to speak. I cautiouslty walked up and asked the big ugly old fart (Butchie) and asked if they were coacht'rs. They both lied and said "No". Then the big ugly one stuck out his hand and said "Im Butchie". I introduced myself as BigSwo and then called my son over who was on the 09 Championship team and is now serving our great country in the US Airforce and introduced him as well. I can say that from that moment on I look forward to getting on a coacht board and talking 7 kinds of smack to both of these old ugly prison gay lovers but in a very homophobic way. get to know him You will see.

Im gonna start this off by saying "Butchie is Mrbigsters gay prison lover" Now that I got that "off my chest" Im going to agree with you Duck on everything you said. I met Butchie at a UC game when he was at the concession stand buying bigster some chili-cheese fries and a pink lemonade. I saw them there and I knew they were "not from around here" so to speak. I cautiouslty walked up and asked the big ugly old fart (Butchie) and asked if they were coacht'rs. They both lied and said "No". Then the big ugly one stuck out his hand and said "Im Butchie". I introduced myself as BigSwo and then called my son over who was on the 09 Championship team and is now serving our great country in the US Airforce and introduced him as well. I can say that from that moment on I look forward to getting on a coacht board and talking 7 kinds of smack to both of these old ugly prison gay lovers but in a very homophobic way. get to know him You will see.

You mght be be surprised how many times I've stood in bigster's shoes at other games here and there.

PS BigSwo, tell your son thanks from tha' Duck for his service.

And I'll add that Bigster is a pretty fine feller too!!

Edited by duckman38201

You mght be be surprised how many times I've stood in bigster's shoes at other games here and there.

PS BigSwo, tell your son thanks from tha' Duck for his service.

And I'll add that Bigster is a pretty fine feller too!!

I will tell my son you send thanks and Im so sooo sorry to hear that you have had to stand in for bigster.lol