Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

Thanks. Served when the Lincoln changed home ports from Norfolk to Alameda. Long time ago. My youngest just switched from rec football to MS football. A good friend told me about this forum. Looking forward to participating.

Welcome...I Made The Same Cruise In 83 When The Vinson Moved To Alameda....

So you are a regular Duck Dynasty kind of dude right?

Well there BigSwo, believe it or not I know a couple of those guys. Matter of fact, John Godwin (he's the big 'ol boy that got sprayed by a skunk at the loading dock and was running around in a pair of shorts after it when the police got there.) made me a few duckl calls just 6 weeks ago. And Phil Robertson is a right fine feller too. I guess I'd qualify as a Duck Dynasty kind of dude all except for the bank account part of it!!! Them boys are as southern country as it gets but they are in a WAY different tax bracket than I am!!!!! LOL

Well Duck If Them Big Ole Grandson's Wasn't playing With The Taterheads....The Rebels Would Be A Better Team...So It's Your Fault...Spank Some Tail And Put Your Pimp Hand Down...And Bring Em To Mckenzie!

Now Butchie, you know I wish they was over here with the Rebels. And I believe they'd be a good addition to the team but they ain't and gonna go out a Bulldog in two seasons. One game a season it's gonna be brutal on 'ol grandad but I'll struggle thru it somehow. My daughter took a pic of me with the boys after their tilt with Collinwood last Friday night and I'll email it to you. You can post it or use it for toilet paper or delete it or whatever. But I"m 6' and 225 lb. so you can see what kind of size I'm talkin' 'bout. Afterall, you ARE raising thier mascot!!! LOL

Thanks. Served when the Lincoln changed home ports from Norfolk to Alameda. Long time ago. My youngest just switched from rec football to MS football. A good friend told me about this forum. Looking forward to participating.

Welcome aboard. Don't yet know what team for sure you follow......hope it's the Rebels but,...........glad to have you here with us and don't panic, mostly were kiddin' each other on here. Hope your son does well in MS.

.....Butchie you are the sweat off the scrotum sack of a wild boar.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww, that would smell worse than the Lions Den in Dresden with the "wrong" wind. LOL I gotta defend Butchie on this one........we travel too much together and I'd have noticed by now!!!!! LOL Only BigSlo would have come up with that one!!!!!!

PS, it you want to double your fun this coming weekend Bethel U. opens against VA Wise at home at 5 PM and radio coverage starts at 4:30 PM on 100.9 FM "The Farm" Bethel is preseason ranked #11 in the country in NAIA if I'm not mistaken. Not sure why I threw that in but it will be fun. So there.

Edited by duckman38201