BRAC 2012

RespectTheGame

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my fellow Greene County fans. Their seems to be some drama in our System.. School will be delayed for a week due to the non agreement of the Wheel tax.. But that's just half of the drama. Next week if they can not agree on this matter. Sports will be cut out this year. Which means no Football/Basketball/Baseball NOTHING!!!! Let's hope the powers that be can fix this matter. If not their will be a uproar from Students/Parents/Fans ect..

if those (EXPLETIVE) cant get this worked out and they have to cut sports out in the county, there will be a riot on the court house steps.....they will get this fixed...they better. No way can this county go without sports.....anyone disagree? please give reasons

if those (EXPLETIVE) cant get this worked out and they have to cut sports out in the county, there will be a riot on the court house steps.....they will get this fixed...they better. No way can this county go without sports.....anyone disagree? please give reasons

That was a scare tactic to get people to vote for the wheel tax. Sports will be played this year in the county. Coaches supplements may be taken away but from what I've always heard the county coaches work for pretty much nothing anyways.

Yall know I'm not much of a GV fan but this issue is widespread across the state. You are not alone. Those people on school boards and county commisions like to find something that is important to a community and is successvile in a school system and threaten it everytime they want to squeeze a penny. Our coaches like yours I am sure, work hard and if one figures the hours for the supplement they recieve, they would quickly discover its WAAAAAAAY below minium wage. From my observation they do it because they are good men, love the game and enjoy working with the kids.

Yall know I'm not much of a GV fan but this issue is widespread across the state. You are not alone. Those people on school boards and county commisions like to find something that is important to a community and is successvile in a school system and threaten it everytime they want to squeeze a penny. Our coaches like yours I am sure, work hard and if one figures the hours for the supplement they recieve, they would quickly discover its WAAAAAAAY below minium wage. From my observation they do it because they are good men, love the game and enjoy working with the kids.

Agree 100%, although WG has not been able to keep up with Gville, I surely hope that all Greene County schools have seen where Coach Case has brought the WG program from where it was when he took over! I truly hope that "all" county programs continue to get better! Gville is a milestone to win against, this should be all of the countys goals! Good luck to all county programs, including Gville (That hurts, but I am a TRUE football fan) for all of Greene County! Look out for Class A, NG will be at the top or darn near it! It is amazing what a coaching change can do for any team! When saying it hurts, the fans(some of them)

turn all the county schools against them! Relpys such as winning milk cans can hopefully turn into bleachers! Come on! Childs play! WG would have much better bleachers if we had the funding! Shut, we cannot even start school on time due to funds! JMO!

Edited by WGHS1987

How have the county schools looked in their scrimmages? Anyone?

West Greene went to Seymour yesterday, and I heard that they played sloppy with many turnovers. I wasn't there but that was the report I received. Tomorrow we scrimmage Sullivan North, which should be a good measuring stick for us. I believe they return almost everything from a very good team last year.

West Greene went to Seymour yesterday, and I heard that they played sloppy with many turnovers. I wasn't there but that was the report I received. Tomorrow we scrimmage Sullivan North, which should be a good measuring stick for us. I believe they return almost everything from a very good team last year.

Thanks, Respect. According to another thread Doak played North tonight. Would love to hear how that went. I've heard North is loaded. Any truth to the rumor about Mallone being injured?