New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

Guest Purplepastry

I dont think Mac will fully comprehend the situation until he starts practice. When he sees what he has then he will say to himself man if I turn this one around I should go down as the greatest coach ever in high school football history. With that being said it sounds like Mac is the right guy. The Warrior fans that think MC will be dominating anytime soon will be disappointed to say the least.

What you fellers don't understand is that the problems in MC were primarily an attitude problem. Do you really believe that problems this season were due totally to lack of talent? No, the biggest problem was attitude. And just like a spoiled child can be reformed with an "attitude ajustment" so can a team be turned around. Half of the equation for winning is attitude and mental approach. Attitudes can change quickly. A slap in the mouth or a kick in the britches can change everything. I think Coach Mac understands that perfectly.

Edited by Purplepastry

What you fellers don't understand is that the problems in MC were primarily an attitude problem. No, the biggest problem was attitude.

Old Pirate says the bigger question is......Do you really believe the problems this season were due totally to the coaching staff and Coach Boeck? None wearing Rose Colored Glass Wearing Folkes been seeing it coming for years!

Hopefully Jasvegas folkes won't turn on coach Mac the way they did coaches Picket,Taylor,Evans and Boeck!

Recon OP does agree with the attitude problem... but it includes breeders, supporters,fans,parents,players,coaches and administrators.............. :bored:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says the bigger question is......Do you really believe the problems this season were due totally to the coaching staff and Coach Boeck? None wearing Rose Colored Glass Wearing Folkes been seeing it coming for years!

Hopefully Jasvegas folkes won't turn on coach Mac the way they did coaches Picket,Taylor,Evans and Boeck!

Recon OP does agree with the attitude problem... but it includes breeders, supporters,fans,parents,players,coaches and administrators.............. :bored:

Go SPU!!!! truth is, marion doesn't have a mayor like you guys that keeps putting athletes in the halls of our school.