New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

The entire Steiner family is very very excited about the arrival of The Big Mac Attack. Coach Big Mac should provide us with many many years of enjoyment of our Marion County football program. Our family enjoyed speaking and congregating with everyone at the Coach Mac rally last week. He has a plan that will be executed and bring us many championships.

Edited by Squirmin Sherman

Guest Purplepastry

I couldn't resist because of PurplePansy and a couple of other guys always pulling Aladambama out of their arses. thumb[1].gif Its all in good sport and spirit of the Pirate-Warrior Clash.

You are obsessed, you are boney everywhere except where it counts. I on the other hand have no discernible bones except one very prominent and useful one.

Guest Purplepastry

And this comin from a fan who was watchin basketball real durn early this year :roflol:

Isn't is sad that in the end we all have to watch basketball. It doesn't matter if your first loser or thirty-third.

Pastry were you at the rally last week? The Big Mac Attack is going to hit its stride next September. Fear the veer, fear the wing, fear the madness and FEAR THE MAC!

That was a nice rally..we had a good time...bring on summer and 2 a days!

Edited by KDSP

Guest Purplepastry

Pastry were you at the rally last week? The Big Mac Attack is going to hit its stride next September. Fear the veer, fear the wing, fear the madness and FEAR THE MAC!

I was there. It was impressive. I really think that Mac understands the situation and he obviously knows the x's and o's. I think he is someone to be reckoned with. I think Vic better play nice with this one.

I was there. It was impressive. I really think that Mac understands the situation and he obviously knows the x's and o's. I think he is someone to be reckoned with. I think Vic better play nice with this one.

I dont think Mac will fully comprehend the situation until he starts practice. When he sees what he has then he will say to himself man if I turn this one around I should go down as the greatest coach ever in high school football history. With that being said it sounds like Mac is the right guy. The Warrior fans that think MC will be dominating anytime soon will be disappointed to say the least.

Let OP tell you a about a future story......,

this here feller was hired at this here school to coach futeball. Well as time passes and the team didn't return as "The Bullies of The Valley" or didn't win enough futeball feuds some parents of these hear futeball youngons will come and ask that there coach this question.....

The lead dog in this here posey will begin to talk to that there coach in a rite assertive way. He will say, "Sir, we went and hired yous to coach these here youngons of ours and yous ain't been successful enough. Just what in tarnation do you have to say about this here mess?" Well, that coaching feller won't have to take long to find the right response. The coaching feller will say, "Recon the best I can tell is you fellers round here don't make good futeball playing youngons" :roflol:

Dad burnit, that feller will leave that posey meeting looking for a new coaching job.

Leastways, them fellers from Jasvegas will come out and play on coacht for a couple years.................................... :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE