New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

Do you realize what you just wrote? You were talking about 6-4 and 7-3 records. That won't fly very long. That is exactly why Boeck is gone along with getting hammered into the ground by SP and the final straw was getting whipped by L.V. and beat by Copper Basin.

And your point is????

Just wait and see. Just giving my opinion. He's never lost anywhere. Maybe S.P is afraid that some players might go back to Marion County if they start winning.

And your point is????

Just wait and see. Just giving my opinion. He's never lost anywhere. Maybe S.P is afraid that some players might go back to Marion County if they start winning.

Lol...go back to Jasper.....Old Pirate & anyone reading your post wondering about how serious that injury is? Keep it coming.....then those less knowing will be educated on your crap talk!

And your point is????

GDIAB I will argree with you, because I thought the same thing. Lets see what happens in a year or two when Mac starts winning.

The Mac Attack has arrived. Jasper football has returned. Fear the madness and FEAR THE MAC!

Figure OP feels them Jasper fellers is fearing the integrity displayed now. Then again figure some will continue to do what ever it takes to an attempt to regain respect. DID OP say respect......hum.....don't they'd off to a good start at doing that.

And your point is????

The point is that you are boasting like 6 -4 and 7 -3 is an acceptable level in Jasper. If it is, the K-C and the Sunshine Band years are truly over and Jasperites have accepted that. However, go back and look at Boecks records over the various years. A semi-final season once in a while wasn't enough to save him. The point (here it is in Crayola): "The bar is higher in Jasper and they have gone through a lot of coaches since K.C. and the Sunshine Band."

Boeck & Warriors (29 -29)

2007 5 - 6 1st round

2008: 11 - 3 Lost in the semi-finals by Alcoa 30-14 That was a pretty good year with 8 - 2 regular season.

2009 7- 5 2nd round loss ( 6 - 4 regular season)

2010 5 - 6 1st round loss

2011 1 - 9 losses to L.V. and Copper Basin punctuate the possible worst season in Warrior History

Edited by rlh

• 3 weeks later...

Marion County now has a true living legend walking the sidelines. The young lads in Jasper should flourish under the guidance of a living legend coach like Coach McCurry. This once proud program has been in shambles since Coach Colquette left town after the 1996 season. These young lads will be well coached young lads this fall. A legend such as myself wants to see the once proud alma mater flourish and improve. This in time will come if given ample opportunity and resources. Rest assured, I will be on the track during week 0 to watch these young lads first hand under the guidance of a living legend coach. As always I will be available for autographs on the track. Hopefully these young lads in Jasper have a good summer workout regime and come into the fall with a new confidence.

Guest Purplepastry

Rest assured, I will be on the track during week 0 to watch these young lads first hand under the guidance of a living legend coach.

Maybe Mac will let you set on the bench. You'd be more comfortable there, just like the old days.

--------------------------------------------------------------

wHAT HE SAID .............. :thumb: ---------- That theres funny ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ewe post lack uh free yeer old! An Eye aint jokin!

:? ==========================D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :blink:

Edited by RoyDillardJr

I never have been a trash-talker...actually, I'd like to be trash-talker, but I'm no good at it. So, even if I had something bad to say about Mac I probably would mess it up. The fact is I had lunch with Mac the other day and it turns out he's not such a bad fellow. I think he'll have a much better rapport with his team than Boeck did. I certainly don't predict a 6-4 season, but I predict a better attitude from the team. And attitude and pride can be a force to be reckoned with in the future.