Welcome Home

BLUEMOM

Well....isn't this interesting, but it is not entirely surprising? The clues have been there for awhile and this really does make perfect sense for both Brentwood and McCallie.

BTW, I also heard McCallie and the B School are going to merge so together they can beat Ensworth next year...although this news has not been verified.

I wish I could get excited about this....but right now I just can't. I remember alot of us privately feeling betrayed that one of our own left us 5 years ago. It has been clear that BA fans have not been happy with Coach Potter for some time. I just don't like the way he is saying things in the paper. It is like back handed compliments to BA? I hope he stops that part for sure. I hope I am wrong...but my gut feeling is I wish Bubba had stayed with it another year.

I'll give you an analogy... Ralph potter was to BA as Ron Zook was to Florida...BA is a spiritual school but has a tradition in football that is not easy to live up to...to my knowledge potter was not treated badly at BA , he just did not win the big games and he had alot of talent. People at BA are just ready for a change and someone who cam energize the fan base and players... I think the way they played at cbhs was the nail but even if they had won and lost either of the next two ... I think I would still be writing this note

It is always difficult when someone leaves even though the opportunity is a good one. The feel I got on campus yesterday was one of excitement. Of course it was the main topic of conversation! As for me, my yellow ribbon is tied around the old oak tree (would really rather be a blue ribbon) and I am ready to help tote boxes and bake cookies!

It is always difficult when someone leaves even though the opportunity is a good one. The feel I got on campus yesterday was one of excitement. Of course it was the main topic of conversation! As for me, my yellow ribbon is tied around the old oak tree (would really rather be a blue ribbon) and I am ready to help tote boxes and bake cookies!

I have been wondering how yu felt about Coach coming home. Hope it works out for your family.

• 6 months later...

BlueMom...don't be a stranger. Keep us up to date on the team.

Edited by wingman10

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...