Pickett County Coming On Strong

bobcatfan300

Sentor 2 down 6 to go for that 7A perfect season insead of big Blue Devils you might want to call them little blue devils did you see the big three Friday night

No I didn't see any big three PC played well enough to win but didn't look good and Jc played awful without Kirby but no excuse PC deserved to win that night but noway they go undefeated in district. Clay co also looked good with a double digit win over Friendship and C'range is my pick to win district but there's not not much differance in any of them. PC was the favorite going in and should they win I'll congratulate them but its way too early to claim a undefeated season yet in 7a.

Edited by senator

District 7A will be close when it's all said and done. It is too early to be predicting going undefeated. Clarkrange is a type of team that when they show up can beat you on any given night. The same seems to be true with PC. The game this Tuesday should be a good one.

Edited by CASC95

District 7A will be close when it's all said and done. It is too early to be predicting going undefeated. Clarkrange is a type of team that when they show up can beat you on any given night. The same seems to be true with PC. The game this Tuesday should be a good one.

tuesday will definantly be a great game. What I see as the best 2 teams in the district and possibly region going at it. Hopefully Clarkrange shows up like they should. If they do I think it's Clarkrange's to lose. Like everyone says it's hard to win in that oven. Best of luck to PC boys. hope both teams bring their A game so can see a really good game.

Yes, that Watertown game was back when PC wasn't playing anywhere as well as they are now. With PC winning by 10 in double overtime last night against Clarkrange, Senator, I guess it must have been the refs...isn't that what you always claim?

From Senator:

"same ole stuff coming from PC, THEY WIN A COUPLE OF GAMES AND THEIR STATE BOUND, JC and C'LARKRANGE will bust that bubble the next two games and it will be the refs fault as they always claim , I still believe its C'rage district to lose with the twins and gunter returning."

58-48 Pickett Co. over your Buffaloes...PC also beat JC...how many in a row did you say?

The Bobcats played well last night, up 25-16 at the half but let the Buffaloes come back in the 3rd quarter...Clarkrange went ahead in early 4th 35-32 but PC came right back. In the last OT Roop had two great drives to put PC ahead, Maynard had a three and two big steals. Clarkrange had the chance to win at the end of regulation & first OT but missed shots.

Edited by bobcatfan300

Yes, that Watertown game was back when PC wasn't playing anywhere as well as they are now. With PC winning by 10 in double overtime last night against Clarkrange, Senator, I guess it must have been the refs...isn't that what you always claim?

From Senator:

"same ole stuff coming from PC, THEY WIN A COUPLE OF GAMES AND THEIR STATE BOUND, JC and C'LARKRANGE will bust that bubble the next two games and it will be the refs fault as they always claim , I still believe its C'rage district to lose with the twins and gunter returning."

58-48 Pickett Co. over your Buffaloes...PC also beat JC...how many in a row did you say?

The Bobcats played well last night, up 25-16 at the half but let the Buffaloes come back in the 3rd quarter...Clarkrange went ahead in early 4th 35-32 but PC came right back. In the last OT Roop had two great drives to put PC ahead, Maynard had a three and two big steals. Clarkrange had the chance to win at the end of regulation & first OT but missed shots.

Congrads to PC on the win. That was prolly the best basketball game by the 2 top teams in district that i've seen in a long time. I cant say PC is the better team. They played the better ball game and pulled out the W. The 10 point difference is a little misleading obviosly since it went to 2 OT to end the game. I believe these teams are very evenly matched. Clarkrange shoots themselves in the foot living off the three pointer. They shot over 20 threes that game and hit i think it was 4. If the threes are falling for them they aren't a team that can beat them but last night they couldn't throw it in the ocean from beyond the arc. Poor shooting and good D from PC both contributed to that. As far as refs you will never hear me say a team won or lost a game becase of the refs. I believe the refs were one of the worst i've seen but they were horrible all the way around, not just in Clarkrange or PC favor. Clarkrange's best scorer had one of the worst games I've ever seen him play in his HS career and Crange was still in the game until the end. I'll definantly be looking forward to the rematch @ PC and hopefully the cards go right and see each other in the Tourney.

After watching PC and Clarkrange play last night, I believe at this point in the season, PC is about 4-5 points better than Clarkrange. Granted Clarkrange wasn't hitting their 3 pointers and PC hit a few in the beginning. But the game was at Clarkrange and that is a difficult place to win. If Clarkrange would have stayed with taking the ball to the hoop like they did in the 3rd quarter, they would probably have won. Clarkrange has a tendency to shoot too many threes when they go on a run.

Congrats to PC on the win I've said from beginning not good team in district and not much differance in any of them the 2 ot's show that and JC beat gordonsville and trousdale bad but lost to PC and C'range. JC plays inconsistant beat Upperman and Warren co. and lost to Cookeville and LA. for their other two losses.They are capable of beating PC and C'range but have to do it to count.Clay co also capable of beating any of of them, took C'range to ot at C;range.thats why I say noone will go undefeated in district.

Congrads to PC on the win. That was prolly the best basketball game by the 2 top teams in district that i've seen in a long time. I cant say PC is the better team. They played the better ball game and pulled out the W. The 10 point difference is a little misleading obviosly since it went to 2 OT to end the game. I believe these teams are very evenly matched. Clarkrange shoots themselves in the foot living off the three pointer. They shot over 20 threes that game and hit i think it was 4. If the threes are falling for them they aren't a team that can beat them but last night they couldn't throw it in the ocean from beyond the arc. Poor shooting and good D from PC both contributed to that. As far as refs you will never hear me say a team won or lost a game becase of the refs. I believe the refs were one of the worst i've seen but they were horrible all the way around, not just in Clarkrange or PC favor. Clarkrange's best scorer had one of the worst games I've ever seen him play in his HS career and Crange was still in the game until the end. I'll definantly be looking forward to the rematch @ PC and hopefully the cards go right and see each other in the Tourney.

From looking at the scores Clarkrange, PC, JC, and CC look to be about even and any team could be one another on any given night. As Senator said there is not a good team in this district and i'll go a step farther and say region as well. Whoever comes out of the region when they finally do come up against a good team it will be a blowout loss like in the past.