Macon County Football 2012

I am hoping they can stretch the 3-4 wins to maybe 5-6. Yes they lose alot but coach has been preparing for this... all great ones do. My only concern is with the possibility of all the east TN. jobs coming open will Coach P. stay and continue to build our teams for the future? I for one believe he will stay, well I for one hope he stays! We have made so much progress, I don't think we would be where we are if he had not stepped in. I say we go .500 or so based on what the coaches bring to the table with our kids and the community! Go Big Blue!

10 - 0

The range of points they will score each game next year :mrgreen:

MC had some good players that will be tough to replace next year. I thought 5-5 this year was a down year considering I thought they could have done a lot better. Next year should be a rebuilding year, but they are well coached and I hope they do well.

How will the Lafayette bunch fare on the gridiron in the 3rd year of the Pemberton regime?

He has thrown his first 2, fairly talented teams away.I guess his ego and reputation was more important than wins.Anyone could have finished 10-12 the past 2 seasons with those 2 teams.Betwwen the same 5 play calls on O,and the same D coach another 5-6. TC1,

The range of points they will score each game next year :mrgreen:

MC had some good players that will be tough to replace next year. I thought 5-5 this year was a down year considering I thought they could have done a lot better. Next year should be a rebuilding year, but they are well coached and I hope they do well.

haha

• 1 month later...