Macon County Football 2012

To all the powers that be in Macon Co. I, Mr. Postman will become head coach of your program and have a 5-5 record year in and year out if you will pay me $85000 per year and furnish housing and insurance benefits for my family. If I dont coach the team to a 5-5 record, I'll give you back $40000 dollars of the money each year I dont atleast make it to the all important 5-5 regular season mark that ya'll will pay so much for. However, on the years that I do better than 5-5 I will just be satisfied with the $85000 with benefits and free housing. House however cannot be a double wide trailer in the old Hicks lane trailer park off hwy141. It must be up to my wife's standard of living. This seems to be a no loss situation for a school like Macon Co. I'm guaranteeing to do what the greatest coach in Macon Co. history has done or your county gets the money back. Only thing I ask is that I dont have to teach. I only want to get paid to coach football.

Being from Westmoreland, I'm sure Hillsdale Estates will offer you alot more than you are accustumed to.

To all the powers that be in Macon Co. I, Mr. Postman will become head coach of your program and have a 5-5 record year in and year out if you will pay me $85000 per year and furnish housing and insurance benefits for my family. If I dont coach the team to a 5-5 record, I'll give you back $40000 dollars of the money each year I dont atleast make it to the all important 5-5 regular season mark that ya'll will pay so much for. However, on the years that I do better than 5-5 I will just be satisfied with the $85000 with benefits and free housing. House however cannot be a double wide trailer in the old Hicks lane trailer park off hwy141. It must be up to my wife's standard of living. This seems to be a no loss situation for a school like Macon Co. I'm guaranteeing to do what the greatest coach in Macon Co. history has done or your county gets the money back. Only thing I ask is that I dont have to teach. I only want to get paid to coach football.

i think you just need to coach at whinemoreland.last 2 years the tigers owned ya and the clock is ticking toward a 3 peat.and both of those 5-5 seasons your little eagles finished behind macon.

i think you just need to coach at whinemoreland.last 2 years the tigers owned ya and the clock is ticking toward a 3 peat.and both of those 5-5 seasons your little eagles finished behind macon.

Im not sure if its possible for you to be any bigger of a Macon homer than you are. Again just like with Sycamore, Macon did beat Westmoreland 2 years straight but neither win was impressive.

Posty, you have to be an Obama loving, card-carrying postal union, left-leaning liberal. Who else could mix "Wildcat strikes" and "government sponsored free housing and benefits" with High School football

• Upvote 1

Who is chicken to play TC ?

well the story i hear from all trousdale fans is that smith uses the excuse of a little confrontation not to play them and pick up an easier team for a for sure win.macon could go 6-4 or 5-5 every year with a schedule like smith has and still loose to smith and trousdale.