Hairatige Bowlin' Recrutin!

STARSNBARS

Eye wuz reedin' inn today's Mairvul Misprint that tha Hairatige Bowlin' Teem beet Will-Yum Blunt wif Mairvul Hi kids bowlin' fer 'em....

Knott onlee did tham kids knott haiv two moove, thay didun't evun haiv two chainge skools ere nuthin....

Thiz iz sum ov tha best recrutin' eye've evur heered ov!!!! ....Sum way orr anuthur thay wuz signin' these kids frum Mairvul up down att tha Co-Op accordin two tha articull...

Well frum hear on out, eye'll jist buy my fertilizer and grass seed sum whur else!!!!!!...... :popcorneater:

http://www.thedailytimes.com/Sports_News/story/Heritage-rolls-past-William-Blount-in-rivalry-match-id-018512

Edited by STARSNBARS

Bowling?...Eh....Bowling?...a high school sport? Man I am getting old, I wasn't aware that they had bowling, not that I would have a reason to. Starz, why is the guy from Maryville not on Maryille's BOWLING team? Hairtage must be serious about their bowling, they have a winning record, but TSSAA will probably make them vacate all wins for playing with one of Starz boys.

WOW!!! Do they have Rowing too? How about Curling, I think my girl would be a good curler, not the one that actually throws it, but the one that does all that brushing of the ice in front of the doo hickey, cause she is awesome behind a push broom.

Bowling?...Eh....Bowling?...a high school sport? Man I am getting old, I wasn't aware that they had bowling, not that I would have a reason to. Starz, why is the guy from Maryville not on Maryille's BOWLING team? Hairtage must be serious about their bowling, they have a winning record, but TSSAA will probably make them vacate all wins for playing with one of Starz boys.

WOW!!! Do they have Rowing too? How about Curling, I think my girl would be a good curler, not the one that actually throws it, but the one that does all that brushing of the ice in front of the doo hickey, cause she is awesome behind a push broom.

jake eye no that thay haid a bowlin' teem inn tha paist at Mairvul....And eye've kleened my shair ov em out two thair inn tha lunchroom.... :hungry:

Eye don't know abowt rowin' jake....Butt my pups wuz definatelee on tha Curlin' teem....Why mommaSTARS wood waik tham up reel earlee inn tha mornin' two start thair curlin'....Thay did use a brush sum, evun tho eye nevur seed 'em use a push broom....Butt thay did git reel good wif that Curlin' arn.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS