Gleason 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. But atleast you know what IM TRYING TO SAY. Not sitting there scratching your head and saying "Huh"?

No, we don't know all the time Swo. Sometimes... it gets a little out in left field.

Stick to topic or I'll will pull this one. Voodoo Hoser....... Man thats just fun to say. LOL!!!

After last night I'm not surprised the posting fell off from the Collinwood side. IMHO, Gleason played a solid, well planned game. At the same time, Collinwood went one dimensional and it beat them in the end. At first glance, Collinwood had the "athletic" team but in the end it proved that Gleason had the athletes.

Let me clear the fog for you. Collinwood is a running team. They ran the ball 6 times against Gleason. For 100 plus yards. They only used 5 different plays the whole night, and racked up 275 yards in the first two quarters. Its called Vanilla coaching. We play Forrest this week and they get this film. If it makes you feel better knowing your second team scored one more td than ours then good for you. Varsity wise it was even. Even with Collinwood giving you the ball at the three and the 20. All in all, I thought both teams were evenly matched. Good luck to Gleason this year.

After last night I'm not surprised the posting fell off from the Collinwood side. IMHO, Gleason played a solid, well planned game. At the same time, Collinwood went one dimensional and it beat them in the end. At first glance, Collinwood had the "athletic" team but in the end it proved that Gleason had the athletes.

Let me clear the fog for you. Collinwood is a running team. They ran the ball 6 times against Gleason. For 100 plus yards. They only used 5 different plays the whole night, and racked up 275 yards in the first two quarters. Its called Vanilla coaching. We play Forrest this week and they get this film. If it makes you feel better knowing your second team scored one more td than ours then good for you. Varsity wise it was even. Even with Collinwood giving you the ball at the three and the 20. All in all, I thought both teams were evenly matched. Good luck to Gleason this year.

Is the 100 plus yards from the whole game or just the first half? I remember ya'll running two or three times in the first half.. two runs were small and one was a fumble. I think ya'll might have scored on a couple long runs in the second half, but I honestly can't remember if ya'll had any big runs in the first half.

I really think Collinwood's quarterback made good throws when he wasn't throwing it as hard as he could. Good decision to not show your playbook. Good luck this season Collinwood!

No fog to clear Woodman, solid team...You guys will do well. I guessing your replying to the Duck here right? Just an exhibition and vanilla.

Don't let everyone get you jacked up, you gotta have thick hide.

Good luck to ya, you thick hide hoser.......

No fog to clear Woodman, solid team...You guys will do well. I guessing your replying to the Duck here right? Just an exhibition and vanilla.

Don't let everyone get you jacked up, you gotta have thick hide.

Good luck to ya, you thick hide hoser.......

LOL, Collinwood dd bring a solid team to Gleason last Friday night and all I did was point out where they got off track. The Trojans are a good solid team. Many of thier runs were broken pass plays too. BUT no matter. Both teams were vanilla Friday night. I was just saying that the Trojans need to purpose to be more diverse than they were. Of course I realize the teams were very even!! And any comments I've made concernng that jamboree were meant to be constructive for both teams.I wish Collinwood all the best this season as well.

In closing, I'll NEVER disrespect ANY team on here. That is not who I am or what I'm about.

Yep i"m aware of the jackets, just can't understand where they got the orange in YELLOW jackets.

Collinwood QB was a pretty dang good palyer. 6'2ish and good placement with the ball, Glad we got the "W"

Work stupid hard Dawgs!!!!!!!

LOL, I hear youi on the orange/yellow thing???? That's Greenfield for ya'. I agree on Collinwood's QB. He's got a cannon. He just needs to learn how to control it. Many of his passes would have been completions if they were thrown with "touch" instead of on the nose of a SAM missle.Sometimes folks take me wrong but I've been around this game since 1960 and I"ve pretty much seen it all. Irishman1, I'll be at a lot of the 'Dawg games this season so no reason we can't meet at one soon enough and put a face with a name. LIke this Friday night before the game. Where and when. I"m easy to spot. Not too many guys my age with a ponytail to my waist.

LOL, I hear youi on the orange/yellow thing???? That's Greenfield for ya'. I agree on Collinwood's QB. He's got a cannon. He just needs to learn how to control it. Many of his passes would have been completions if they were thrown with "touch" instead of on the nose of a SAM missle.Sometimes folks take me wrong but I've been around this game since 1960 and I"ve pretty much seen it all. Irishman1, I'll be at a lot of the 'Dawg games this season so no reason we can't meet at one soon enough and put a face with a name. LIke this Friday night before the game. Where and when. I"m easy to spot. Not too many guys my age with a ponytail to my waist.

You bet Duckman. Field house goal post, 7:00. I like you old school guys.

Them grandboys are good size fellas.