USJ vs. TCA

seminole93

Good Game, Packed House, Great Great Sportsmanship on both teams. USJ came out on Top.

The Officiating was very good. Yes they missed a few but from what I've seen this year these guys were wonderful. Congrat to both teams, fans and officials.

Agreed. Great game by both teams. Sloppy on USJ's part but very hard fought by all the kids.

Great officiating crew (did I really just say that). Fair on both sides and didn't try to be the center of attention. They let Glover get pushed around a little more than they should but all in all, I will take those three on any given night. But, and there is a but....they did miss one near the end. The ball can't cross the plane of the top of the board in EITHER direction, so you can't shoot from behind the goal back over the front and it count...although that was one heck of a shot from a really good player in Hall.

Good luck to both schools moving forward. TCA is gonna be a hand full in that district.

Agreed. Great game by both teams. Sloppy on USJ's part but very hard fought by all the kids.

Great officiating crew (did I really just say that). Fair on both sides and didn't try to be the center of attention. They let Glover get pushed around a little more than they should but all in all, I will take those three on any given night. But, and there is a but....they did miss one near the end. The ball can't cross the plane of the top of the board in EITHER direction, so you can't shoot from behind the goal back over the front and it count...although that was one heck of a shot from a really good player in Hall.

Good luck to both schools moving forward. TCA is gonna be a hand full in that district.

Agree that TCA is going to be a handful in their District. Not sure of how they will come out in Region due to lack of middle presence and overall size.

Regarding Glover getting pushed around I thought his coach did a good job of contolling the momentum of the crowd especially when the pushing/fouling became more of an issue on both teams part. No one can play basketball when they are over-emotional.

Agree that TCA is going to be a handful in their District. Not sure of how they will come out in Region due to lack of middle presence and overall size.

Regarding Glover getting pushed around I thought his coach did a good job of contolling the momentum of the crowd especially when the pushing/fouling became more of an issue on both teams part. No one can play basketball when they are over-emotional.

It must be exhausting answeing your multiple personnas