oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

Good luck to you fellers.Anyone in their right mind knows you hired a great coach. I know nothing about the other situation,but from what I know ,you lost a fine man. Good luck to both guys. I'll be keeping up with you fellers every step of the way and just maybe ,we'll see you guys again in the fall.I'd love nothing better.

Good luck to you fellers.Anyone in their right mind knows you hired a great coach. I know nothing about the other situation,but from what I know ,you lost a fine man. Good luck to both guys. I'll be keeping up with you fellers every step of the way and just maybe ,we'll see you guys again in the fall.I'd love nothing better.

Yeah man pujo! Love playing Hampton. Tough kids, smart football players, fierce coaching. Still cant get used to that dadgum cannon!

We will miss Brewster. He is gonna go on to do great things. I dont agree with all the decisions but I understand why they were made. Glad to have TL back! I know he will work the daylights outa the boys! :thumb:

Yeah man pujo! Love playing Hampton. Tough kids, smart football players, fierce coaching. Still cant get used to that dadgum cannon!

We will miss Brewster. He is gonna go on to do great things. I dont agree with all the decisions but I understand why they were made. Glad to have TL back! I know he will work the daylights outa the boys! :thumb:

TL is one of the best DC/Coaches in the state. Oneida just got better. I know Brewster went 3rd round last year and is a good coach in his own right. But a Lambert team will need to produce less points to win which gives them an edge in close games. His kids have always been crazy strong too. Dude knows strength and conditioning. Hope to catch a game again this year. I've always enjoyed watching OHS play. Hardnosed in your face football. PCC

I can't believe he missed most of the bashing...Mule Dog is like Oneida hater #1!

It's freaky how many folks from Morgan Co sincerly hate Oneida, and I mean like really HATE Oneida. Not just the joke fans that every team has. I mean the people with Masters degrees in education and Administration. Bizzare.

Some of the biggest sociopaths in the world are leaders in society. Ted Bundy was a law student and campaigned with the governor of Washington. With that said, I hope Oneida can keep TL around. He is a fine coach.

Some of the biggest sociopaths in the world are leaders in society. Ted Bundy was a law student and campaigned with the governor of Washington. With that said, I hope Oneida can keep TL around. He is a fine coach.

Good points. I guess I'm being naive. It's bad all over. High School, SEC, Pros.

I remember several years ago a New York Yankees pitcher mother died. The next week he is up in the rotation and some Red Sox fans were yelling at him "Happy Mothers Day!" Who thinks like that?

I am way to passionate bout sports but blind hatred of any team is just crazy.

I hope TL stays for a bit longer this time too. Man, coaching turnover is just draining the life outa the program.

TL is one of the best DC/Coaches in the state. Oneida just got better. I know Brewster went 3rd round last year and is a good coach in his own right. But a Lambert team will need to produce less points to win which gives them an edge in close games. His kids have always been crazy strong too. Dude knows strength and conditioning. Hope to catch a game again this year. I've always enjoyed watching OHS play. Hardnosed in your face football. PCC

Oneida is down in the weight room. I don't how much impact TL can make in one spring but if your gonna get someone to teach weight training, TL is the man.

There is kid named Flint, if he can stay healthy, He will be a beast at nose tackle. Flint in TL's defense which centers around the nose tackle is like peanut butter and chocolate!

I hope the Indians find their mojo. It seemed like last year, specially towards the end, the boys were just not into the game. Hard to watch. I dont want to bust on them too bad, they are just kids and were young, but dang....7 fumbles in one game! Really? That's a "Come On Man!"

Good points. I guess I'm being naive. It's bad all over. High School, SEC, Pros.

I remember several years ago a New York Yankees pitcher mother died. The next week he is up in the rotation and some Red Sox fans were yelling at him "Happy Mothers Day!" Who thinks like that?

I am way to passionate bout sports but blind hatred of any team is just crazy.

I hope TL stays for a bit longer this time too. Man, coaching turnover is just draining the life outa the program.

Yeah, and a young girl was accepting a new bicycle as a birthday present from John Wayne Gacy while a teenage boy's body was hanging in the rafters above her head. We have to remember there are people who think like that. Jealousy and envy can take over a man's soul and cause him to behave more animal like than human.

Smash, we have dealt with turnover up here too the past 8 years. I think we finally got a good hire. Maybe both our programs will stabilize.

Yeah, and a young girl was accepting a new bicycle as a birthday present from John Wayne Gacy while a teenage boy's body was hanging in the rafters above her head. We have to remember there are people who think like that. Jealousy and envy can take over a man's soul and cause him to behave more animal like than human.

Smash, we have dealt with turnover up here too the past 8 years. I think we finally got a good hire. Maybe both our programs will stabilize.

That is an awful story. Crazy World!

I might drive over and check out some of yall's games. Normally If I dont watch Oneida play I pick up Coalfield or Scott High. But shouldn be that much further of a drive to get over that way. Finally get a chance to meet pujo!

That is an awful story. Crazy World!

I might drive over and check out some of yall's games. Normally If I dont watch Oneida play I pick up Coalfield or Scott High. But shouldn be that much further of a drive to get over that way. Finally get a chance to meet pujo!

You'll be honored to meet him. He is a cross between Jim Morrison and Angus Young. He just needs the school boy suit with shorts. :roflol: