Dooley visits local schools?

PredictorFan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He visited CAK today. I don't know about other schools. Only time will tell whether it's a serious effort to recruit locally or not.

As I said earlier on another thread....the best quarterback in Knoxville will be a senior in high school next year! He will be playing at the Christian Academy of Knoxville! (when I say the best quarterback in Knoxville...this includes each campus that fields a football team; Halls, Carter, Powell, Farragut, University of Tennessee, The Webb School, Knoxville Catholic, etc.)

Therefore, it only makes sense that Coach Dooley is seen on campus at CAK! If he wants to remain the coach at UT...he should figure out a way to sign this kid!

As I said earlier on another thread....the best quarterback in Knoxville will be a senior in high school next year! He will be playing at the Christian Academy of Knoxville! (when I say the best quarterback in Knoxville...this includes each campus that fields a football team; Halls, Carter, Powell, Farragut, University of Tennessee, The Webb School, Knoxville Catholic, etc.)

Therefore, it only makes sense that Coach Dooley is seen on campus at CAK! If he wants to remain the coach at UT...he should figure out a way to sign this kid!

High is a heck of a QB and will/should be great somewhere....Im not going to put him above Bray just yet though. Maybe beside Worley!

Is he recruiting locally now?

Locally as in Knoxville or In-State?

Tennessee is probably done with in-state guys for this class with the exception of one or two guys if they decided they wanted to switch to UT the Vols would probably listen. UT only has by most accounts 4 or 5 spots left in this class which is currently ranked #10 by Rivals & #11 by Scout

Any visits will be to keep an eye on the 2013 & 2014 class and beyond. For such in-state guys as Austin Sanders (already a UT commit), Camion Patrick etc.. and 2014 guys like High, Akeem Cooperwood & Todd Kelly Jr. and anyone else who will pop on the recruiting radars.

Edited by Sequatchie

Locally as in Knoxville or In-State?

Tennessee is probably done with in-state guys for this class with the exception of one or two guys if they decided they wanted to switch to UT the Vols would probably listen. UT only has by most accounts 4 or 5 spots left in this class which is currently ranked #10 by Rivals & #11 by Scout

Any visits will be to keep an eye on the 2013 & 2014 class and beyond. For such in-state guys as Austin Sanders (already a UT commit), Camion Patrick etc.. and 2014 guys like High, Akeem Cooperwood & Todd Kelly Jr. and anyone else who will pop on the recruiting radars.

You might have missed part of this conversation. I don't think anybody has seriously suggested he might sign a current local senior beyond those who have already committed. Almost all of the guys he MIGHT be looking at from the schools he visited last week are class of 2013 or possibly even some in the class of 2014. By the way, High is class of '13.

You might have missed part of this conversation. I don't think anybody has seriously suggested he might sign a current local senior beyond those who have already committed. Almost all of the guys he MIGHT be looking at from the schools he visited last week are class of 2013 or possibly even some in the class of 2014. By the way, High is class of '13.

Yeah I was looking at the wrong spread sheet when I listed High in the '14 Class.

Tennessee has just offered 2013 In-State WR - Camion Patrick (6'3, 200) from Lenoir City and RB - Corn Elder (5'10, 160) from Nashville.