Giles County 2012

bobcat012

With the large amount of talent departing after this year, what will be left for next year? Will O'Conner be gone again or will that drama stay? I just don't see Giles returning where they were two years ago with the depletion of talent and his lack of desire for coaching here.

From what appears in the roster listed on unapproved website, there are 10 seniors on the team this year. That is not that many, so did all of these players start? At which positions, etc...? I know there qb is a junior, so they'll get him back. How many positions will need to be filled, and which key players are gone?

• Upvote 1

With the large amount of talent departing after this year, what will be left for next year? Will O'Conner be gone again or will that drama stay? I just don't see Giles returning where they were two years ago with the depletion of talent and his lack of desire for coaching here.

i thought sewer rats hibernated in the winter!"12" must have a generater and laptop in his hole.KISS IT "bobcat12",WHERE DA SUN DON'T SHINE!!!!!!

i thought sewer rats hibernated in the winter!"12" must have a generater and laptop in his hole.KISS IT "bobcat12",WHERE DA SUN DON'T SHINE!!!!!!

12 has been doing that same ole song and dance for about 3 years now.....he really needs to get a new act. He clearly didn't watch any of the games this year even though he was at most all of them. I do believe 8 of Giles Co's all district players were underclassmen and all the of the all state players were underclassmen. The coaches will have more trouble finding playtime for some young talent then finding players to fill holes in 2012.

12 has been doing that same ole song and dance for about 3 years now.....he really needs to get a new act. He clearly didn't watch any of the games this year even though he was at most all of them. I do believe 8 of Giles Co's all district players were underclassmen and all the of the all state players were underclassmen. The coaches will have more trouble finding playtime for some young talent then finding players to fill holes in 2012.

off season training starts soon. everybody needs to get stronger and bigger!

Your coach has done a great job. No lack of desire there

Your coach has done a great job. No lack of desire there

A great job indeed. The desire factor is sub-fever level...and escalating. :ph34r:

bobcat012 is a pigeon. He serves no purpose. Other than being a productive excrement source. Positive identification can be obtained by visualizing the opposite end of the food intake orifice of a pack mule. He's anatomically correct. :ph34r:

off season training starts soon. everybody needs to get stronger and bigger!

Thats right it does and Giles can cheat just like last year. Hope they start out slow in January. You know no full pads practices for first couple days or so. Boy you all having 6 weeks of spring practice compared to everyone else's 2 really payed off.

All the fine parents and coaches at Giles should be proud of setting a fine example of how to cheat for their players.

Thats right it does and Giles can cheat just like last year. Hope they start out slow in January. You know no full pads practices for first couple days or so. Boy you all having 6 weeks of spring practice compared to everyone else's 2 really payed off.

All the fine parents and coaches at Giles should be proud of setting a fine example of how to cheat for their players.

ha ha we haven't stopped practice since our last game! how bad did we beat your team,you goober?

You have short man syndrome don't ya??????

Giles is HERE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are HERE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get used to it cuz it's not going to change! :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

Frankly my Dear...we don't give a shat what you think, because you clearly don't have a clue. Because if you did you wouldn't make such a ignorant statement.