Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Wrong, barbie, great guru diva of Tennessee High School football. Scott County was on the bubble and would have gotten bumped. Sequoyah would have gone to quad 1, and Signal would have thrashed Giles before ending your season.redthumb.gif

Well who gives a dingle berry, none of that crap has anything to do with the BOBCATS of 2012, which I think is the topic of this thread. Start your own woulda, coulda, shoulda thread.

Well who gives a dingle berry, none of that crap has anything to do with the BOBCATS of 2012, which I think is the topic of this thread. Start your own woulda, coulda, shoulda thread.

I can see that five wives has made you kinda touchy, but barbie's the one tryin' to blame yer fate on my Eagles.

And I'll stay off yer thread when you tell the senile old man and dumb likearock to stay off mine.

Until then, moon.gif

I can see that five wives has made you kinda touchy, but barbie's the one tryin' to blame yer fate on my Eagles.

And I'll stay off yer thread when you tell the senile old man and dumb likearock to stay off mine.

Until then, moon.gif

Now Dewey. We know when the subject of simple mountain rears its head your Kilt rides up.

As far as Quads go; simple mountain should expect to be placed in a West quad for sure. All mouth and nothing to show for it. You'll fit in well..... :roflolk:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Until then, moon.gif

Troll its not the wives its those dang rugrats always needing something. Wish my life was as simple as living in the woods feeding off the land, must be nice. As far as the other 2 guys they are like my 2 oldest, got a mind of their own and dont mind using it, and if I say not to, makes them do it anyway, kids. Awful long time til playoffs hope I have energy left by then. Maybe when Richard Pryor from Gville comes down he will bring some apple pie to revamp my soul.

Troll its not the wives its those dang rugrats always needing something. Wish my life was as simple as living in the woods feeding off the land, must be nice. As far as the other 2 guys they are like my 2 oldest, got a mind of their own and dont mind using it, and if I say not to, makes them do it anyway, kids. Awful long time til playoffs hope I have energy left by then. Maybe when Richard Pryor from Gville comes down he will bring some apple pie to revamp my soul.

Spring practice is only two short weeks, so I guess us CoachT hosers gotta git our licks in afore summer conditioning and the dang dead period.:thumb:

Now Dewey. We know when the subject of simple mountain rears its head your Kilt rides up.

As far as Quads go; simple mountain should expect to be placed in a West quad for sure. All mouth and nothing to show for it. You'll fit in well..... :roflolk:

We're gonna suck this year after losing 18 senior starters, so shouldn't nobody pay us any mind any how.;)