Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Even though it's not till the future if they vote back the old system then Lipscomb Academy will be back with page Giles etc. Again. It will be fun to be back together like before.

I really don't think there going to do it because A LOT of the metro schools will go BROKE after they do that... then Lipscomp & Giles will have 9 dis games....

almost that time of year again fellas....i hope my Greene Devils are good enough to make it far enough in the playoffs this year to see you guys again. Would be a GREAT GREAT game....you guys are loaded this year and my pick to win it all, unless ofcourse my Devils can improve enough to have something to say about it...good luck, hope to see you all later in the year...GO DEVILS

Glad to see your back BVD sorry BGD.Can't wait for this season to start.Been watching your videos on YouTube to tide me over.Don't know how "loaded" the Bobcats will be.But if things work out like I'm hoping and all the stars and planets line up we'll being seeing those Greene Devils in our house come playoff time.But that's a long way away so just looking forward to Lincoln Co. right now.

Edited by bobcat93