Giles County 2012

bobcat012

He was definitely a talented back. Just viewing from a distance but it would have great if he could have had better guidance in life and made some better decisions. He could have definitely found a place at the next level.

Um, he is at the next level. Unless something has happened in the past two weeks that I don't know about.

I think you guys are jealous we got the better RB from Lawrence County last year. Giles was missing a legit RB last year which they needed against Devils. So we may not have won the playoff game but by landing Trevor we hurt Giles. I am trying to make myself feel better after last November's beating.

i don't ever remember being jealous of marshall.county! and be getting prepared for some of the same in a few short weeks

Ready to see how Giles plays against Pearl Cohn and Winchester, too. Was able to watch them play in Hazel Greens 7 on 7, yesterday. Austin and Grissom put it on them. Their receivers were a lot faster then Giles Def. backs. Only 2 of Giles receivers looked good. Their QB has come a long way, but is gonna need more then 1 guy to throw to. We'll see on the August 17th what the kitty cats are made of. It's going to be a heart breaker when Lincoln County beats them at home, on opening day.

Edited by falconfever77

Ready to see how Giles plays against Pearl Cohn and Winchester, too. Was able to watch them play in Hazel Greens 7 on 7, yesterday. Austin and Grissom put it on them. Their receivers were a lot faster then Giles Def. backs. Only 2 of Giles receivers looked good. Their QB has come a long way, but is gonna need more then 1 guy to throw to. We'll see on the August 17th what the kitty cats are made of. It's going to be a heart breaker when Lincoln County beats them at home, on opening day.

Just my opinion but 2 of Giles Co's best receivers don't play reciever during 7 on 7 so don't bank on it that you have seen it all.

Just my opinion but 2 of Giles Co's best receivers don't play reciever during 7 on 7 so don't bank on it that you have seen it all.

Well, Giles says they are better than Marshall, and Marshall has handled Lincoln in the spring and dominated Lincoln in 7 on 7 last week. Just stating facts, take from it what you will. Should be fun.

You know as well as I do that every team matches up different. These facts you are stating mean nothing. Every week is a different ballgame. With your logic, we should have never been able to beat Marshall Co. in the playoffs after losing to them earlier in the season.

Glad the season is cranking back up. Seems like its been a long off season. Spring practice only leaves you hungry for more.

From what I heard, Lincoln County beat Marshall in the spring game. Not sure about the 7 on 7 so, I'll take your word for it. At least that lets me know that we can stack up against the Falcons backs.

From what I've seen on us (Giles), from our 7 on 7, is a group of guy's that have worked hard, and ready for action. Our QB is a season Vet.. He reads well, and has several different receivers to choose from. Coarse, this is our first week of pads, so I'm excited to see how our O. line is stacking up. In the spring, the O Line looked good on pass protection, and that's what we need. Our O. Line is going to be the focus for the wins. Being an OF. Lineman, I know this is where the games are won.

This is going to be an exciting year of football, and I'm ready for the scrimmage's. This will give us our first look at how were going to be. If our guy's keep their heads on, and work hard, you'll be seeing us in Cookeville this year! This is a year, that there will be a lot of the games, the clock will be continuing to run in the 4 th. hungry.gif