Giles County 2012

bobcat012

They change the rules for Giles every year. One year in the east next we are in the west. It is really quite screwy. TSSAA used to have the straight line north to south and as teams made the playoffs they were entered into brackets....fair enough. Now the nashville teams get to have preference...it seems. and GC is put where its convenient.

They change the rules for Giles every year. One year in the east next we are in the west. It is really quite screwy. TSSAA used to have the straight line north to south and as teams made the playoffs they were entered into brackets....fair enough. Now the nashville teams get to have preference...it seems. and GC is put where its convenient.

I agree not complaining but sure was a long drive to Greeneville last year.It was neat to play them on their "Turf" but man that was a long way from P-town.

he's fortunate he don't get a year suspension I believe it was in 96 a coach from Franklin High School got suspended for talking to a player out of zone and received 1 year suspension 2 years probation of course then they didn't have texting he was making phone calls and visiting them

he had evidence that he didn't initiate the talk. i' ve said "set up" all along.

It doesn't matter now but how did the player get OC'S cell number?

OC makes his number available to every player and every parent. Over 7 years that's got to be to near a thousand people. The whole deal is totally ridiculous, like hitting 56 in a 55 zone. But the squeaky wheel got its oil then it got ripped.

Many may not understand but GC has rallied with this and is more energized than ever.

OC makes his number available to every player and every parent. Over 7 years that's got to be to near a thousand people. The whole deal is totally ridiculous, like hitting 56 in a 55 zone. But the squeaky wheel got its oil then it got ripped.

Many may not understand but GC has rallied with this and is more energized than ever.

"We have a chance at a ring this year, you would greatly increase those chances" -one of a 20 message exchange to MC player. When questioned about it, OC said he thought he was messaging his brother......who is playing in college. LOL Don't be fooled by the snake, the kid got his number from a GC player who told him that OC wanted him to call him. Believe what you want, but those are facts, and it's part of what the TSSAA got to see. Set up my ####.

Can't blame 57 and his team mates for wanting to leave that worthless team without any decent coaches. Sounds like he wanted to be at a school with a chance. Probably be a book written about it. "Escaping Loserburg". Or maybe a song written about it sung by some cheesey band. You know of any cheesey bands Cryboy? A real cheesey one, you know, one that would do Micheal Jackson cover songs and post them on YouTube..