Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Believe what you want to believe. It's obvious you have a Marshall county view of everything. Post the entire conversation.

It starts by the player saying "this is murph... I'm at TSU". OC thought he was wanting a coaching job. The older Murphy that plays at TSU was a good player. Good players make good coaches. Good coaches make teams better. For some reason Marshall county fired all their good coaches.

Marshall Co. Board of Ed did the right thing by letting them go. Because no one is beyond reproach, but that is not the case in Giles. This is his 2nd major TSSAA in 2 years and you and the rest of Giles Co. sees no wrong in it. This is more than just football games, this is about life. Young men need to see when you do something wrong there are legit consequences. Heck we see they don't learn them in Pulaski- look at Wallace's first month in Oxford. OC and company maybe winning games now but they are hurting these boys later in life.

Now go ahead turn this around, deflect, and poke fun at Marshall, because you can't handle the truth. Yes, I know our team is not very good this year, but the horses are coming soon. Too bad OC won't be around to get whats coming to him.

I disagree. Marshall did the wrong thing. They fired a good coaching staff. Should have just told them to quit charging time for games.

I also disagree about "major" violations. Did you know what your response to a player that wants to play for you is supposed to be? I didn't. OC told him he had to have a "bona fide change of address" which is the TSSAA rule but he is not supposed to tell them that. All he can say is "talk to admissions".

I disagree about Wallace too. Underage drinking and getting jumped by some frat boys? Certainly nothing to be proud of but have you ever made bad decisions? Not sure if you will even admit to that. You seem content on throwing stones.

Do we just need to agree to disagree?

Believe what you want to believe. It's obvious you have a Marshall county view of everything. Post the entire conversation.

It starts by the player saying "this is murph... I'm at TSU". OC thought he was wanting a coaching job. The older Murphy that plays at TSU was a good player. Good players make good coaches. Good coaches make teams better. For some reason Marshall county fired all their good coaches.

Well, OC can thank you Donnie for losing his job. This kid is not the one that ratted him out, he actually likes OC and Giles Co. but since you felt the need to point fingers, I do have all the original texts, facebook and phone records. We will be calling TSSAA and reporting this, the fine people of Giles Co football and Coach OC can thank you for his unemployment. How dare you get on here and hide behind a fake name and defame children. You may get a defamation suit against you as well.

Well, OC can thank you Donnie for losing his job. This kid is not the one that ratted him out, he actually likes OC and Giles Co. but since you felt the need to point fingers, I do have all the original texts, facebook and phone records. We will be calling TSSAA and reporting this, the fine people of Giles Co football and Coach OC can thank you for his unemployment. How dare you get on here and hide behind a fake name and defame children. You may get a defamation suit against you as well.

Awe Ma! C'mon, let it be. All my friends are makin fun of me at school. Let it die!