Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Well, OC can thank you Donnie for losing his job. This kid is not the one that ratted him out, he actually likes OC and Giles Co. but since you felt the need to point fingers, I do have all the original texts, facebook and phone records. We will be calling TSSAA and reporting this, the fine people of Giles Co football and Coach OC can thank you for his unemployment. How dare you get on here and hide behind a fake name and defame children. You may get a defamation suit against you as well.

man, i must be the only one left that ain't got a copy of them" watergate" tapes!!!!

Even though it's still a few weeks away. I'm really looking forward to when y'all come up to page in week 10. Really interested to see how we will match up against yalls strong team. Hope to make the trip down there this Friday for the Fairview game, so I can see y'alls team play for the first time and I love your stadium. One of the best ive been to.