Richland Raiders

RustyPorter

correct me if im wrong,but dont g.c.h.s get most of the star players that are in richland.if so that will make it almost impossible to ever win consistently there.

what would really make sense is to shut down the richland football program.all richland players could still go to school at richland,but go to giles to play football.you got to admit,its hard to field a team with 20 players and be competetive.there are a few players already at gchs,but it should be evident why they went there to play football.should make a strong county team!

Richland has a current assistant coach by the name of Robert Phillips that would be a great head football coach for the Raiders. Coach Phillips is a high-character man with a vast understanding of today's offensive schemes. Coach Phillips is also known for his rapport with student-athletes. Great fit for the Raiders IMO!

Good luck to Richland in their pursuit of a head football coach.

they will name a coach before spring practice starts I'm sure.......does anybody no who applied can't be a long list it would be monumental task to say the least...but it can be done by the right staff. There has been some names mentioned but not sure who has applied. One name I keep hearing is from there when they in there hay day that is an asst on another team,another is a

former head coach, and one currely on satf.

they will name a coach before spring practice starts I'm sure.......does anybody no who applied can't be a long list it would be monumental task to say the least...but it can be done by the right staff. There has been some names mentioned but not sure who has applied. One name I keep hearing is from there when they in there hay day that is an asst on another team,another is a

former head coach, and one currely on satf.

I don't think it would be that "monumental." It hasn't been that many years ago since Richland was a competitive 2A program, they currently have a nice schedule, and nowadays, it only takes 4-5 wins to get to the playoffs.

Richland fans were so proud and raucous 4-5 years ago...what's happened?

Troy Hughes was named head coach today.I think he will do a great job with them.Heard Corey and Wesley Hickman are assistant coaches.Anyone know any truth to this?

Wesley is. What is Jackson trying to do with or at Richland? Is he intentionally trying to keep Richland down? Another poor, poor choice of head coach at Richland!