2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

I garuntee you that coach has coached real hard this year, because Grider could not even score a point and he almost played two games. The first time Grider scored 57 points on this McKamey man. Grider better have our boys lifting weights real hard or we will get beat in our first practice game when spring training starts. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Grider has had our boys pulling them sleds all over the practice field, so he had them to pull Madonna in the Super Bowl. He wanted to show them off I guess..They look pretty strong in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkhklj0ZGs

Roy, Grider has had our boys pulling them sleds all over the practice field, so he had them to pull Madonna in the Super Bowl. He wanted to show them off I guess..They look pretty strong in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkhklj0ZGs

Youngon, Old Pirate says the Pirates is way behind in the weight house. Leastways the earholers. The pom-pom squad most likely has worked out more than them future skillet heads. :popcorneater:

Youngon, Old Pirate says the Pirates is way behind in the weight house. Leastways the earholers. The pom-pom squad most likely has worked out more than them future skillet heads. :popcorneater:

No, Old Pirate, them boys have been hitting the weighs hard. As the old doc said in the the movie...Mrs Gump, that boy is as strong as an ox.

As long as north georgia and north alabama are keeping them in the weightroom you guys should be ok. :lol:

Dad burnit youngon, Old Pirate ain't sure your cup is near full. Figure you trying to get a rise out of some these old skillet heads from the Speedway. Pert near sure some skillet slingers appreciate the help...... :roflol:

Same coach but we have much better players now. We still dont have the athletes that you guys have lived off of for ever but we will be better coached to make up the gap and then some.I will go ahead and make an early prediction, GCA 65 SP 12 at sp's single a tiltled but 2a sized town. You better be glad you all made the most of that simi final game because it will be the last time you even get close to us again. :lol:

daddy always said some people have more money than they do sense. i think we can call this a prime example

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I garuntee you that coach has coached real hard this year, because Grider could not even score a point and he almost played two games. The first time Grider scored 57 points on this McKamey man. Grider better have our boys lifting weights real hard or we will get beat in our first practice game when spring training starts. You think im joking but im not.

Off the subject but our buddy powerp coached a group of elementary school youngsters to a one loss record in BB. They won the season ending tournament last night against Dade County 45 to 1. Just wanted to give him a plug..he earned it and I bet even old Roy would be proud of him.