d2 state champs??

spikes7

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreedirtyXC

I would just like to congratulate the whole Harpeth Hall Cross Country Team. All seven runners ran a marvelous race. Marion Granberry, who was Harpeth Halls number one runner, ran a great race. Allie Bohanon stepped up to the plate as well. The rest of Harpeth Hall's runner ended on an amazing note. Congratualtions to the State Champion from SBA. Most of the predictions posted were wrong! Congratulations to the underdogs!

I know cross country is a hard sport, I could never run that fast! Good Job all runners and teams!

[Edited by FreedirtyXC on 11-4-02 10:36A]

i doubt that freedirty was implying that harpeth hall was the underdog?... they had a strong season, probably winning all of their meets (not 100% sure about that though). i think freedirty was talking about the outcome for the individual race. some new faces emerged in the top spots, it was definitely surprising...

Guest FreedirtyXC

BPolly- In no way was I implying that Harpeth Hall was an underdog. Nottoofast was correct, I was speaking of individual races. Harpeth Hall was a two-time State Championship team, Region Champs, etc. That does not qualify to me as an underdog. I was meaning to congratulate Marion Granberry and Allie Bohanon because came on strong at the end. Many of the Coach T perdictions were wrong and I meant individually Allie Bohanon and Marion Granberry had two amazing races and congratualtions to them!! Congratulations to Harpeth Hall on their 3rd State Championship win as well! The whole varsity team had an amazing season.

congrats to harpeth hall on earning a third consecutive title. also a hand for the sba girl...i dont really think anyone knew much about the east and west and were expecting someone from the middle to win individually. looking forward to next season with whats looking like a very strong honeybear team again, since they are only losing granbery and stone (who wasnt able to compete)

way to pull through on state bumbi, congrats to you as only a soph.