Cloudland @ Unaka

Fiddlefitned

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now King. Before you toot your horn doesn't Cloudland have one or two former Rangers aitting on the bench up in your neck of the woods. It don't seem to have hurt that team any.

Good guys and coaches, both of em'.Kenneth is bout as sharp as they come. The creekers could have had him sittin on their bench butttt.....................

Now King. Before you toot your horn doesn't Cloudland have one or two former Rangers aitting on the bench up in your neck of the woods. It don't seem to have hurt that team any.

The difference is they won alot of basketball games in their stint while on the creek,Guess we didn't do a bad job of recruiting after all :rolleyes:toot toot.

Its been total domination by the Blue Alliance since about 2005. Unaka has only 1 victory over Cloudland since that year. Since then, the Landers have been a fixture in the state tournament. We only lack a gold ball for our efforts but anyone with eyes can see how the tradition has shifted toward this end of the county. Now with that said, you have to admire past players like current coach Dugger and Klein. They were good players and they love the program enough to come back and try to make things right. However, holding a clip board and playing the game are two different things. Those guys can't suit up and play for the current team so therefore I don't think anything will change on the court with the Blue Alliance running the show. :thumb:

:thumb:

ALL HAIL THE BLUE ALLIANCE :mrgreen:

Edited by uknoit2

The creekers have tried everyone from snavely, minton, the current guys but losing to cloudland has become an incurable disease for unaka. I look for an even worse beating at the hands of hampton.

I know they lost but looks like they gave Unicoi all they wanted last night. Seems to me Ned's got em' coming together at about the right time. Friday night should be exciting :unsure: Will I see you on the stage Uknoit? better get there by at least 5:00 or so. This match up is standing room only and Uknoit2!

as crazy as it sounds i wouldn't be surprised if unaka and ng were playing in the play in game at the end of the season... unaka only has two players who can score, cloudland and hampton each have about 5 players who can score 15 or more on any given night. it is a lot easier to slow down two players than it is a complete team (like hampton or cloudland). also, unaka still has to play UH twice, hampton twice and play @ cloudland... the creekers might have dug themselves into a hole already by losing on their home floor to cloudland and losing to north greene.

Edited by The_Alliance34

I know they lost but looks like they gave Unicoi all they wanted last night. Seems to me Ned's got em' coming together at about the right time. Friday night should be exciting :unsure: Will I see you on the stage Uknoit? better get there by at least 5:00 or so. This match up is standing room only and Uknoit2!

Yes I do....but I thought Hampton Elem played Cloudland Elem Friday up there :unsure:

If not, Ill see ya on the stage :thumb:

I think I now have this right....Hampton and Cloudland Elem play this Friday the 13th at Cloudland....The high schools play at cloudland Friday the 20th......That correct?! If so, Ill be at both!

Edited by uknoit2

as crazy as it sounds i wouldn't be surprised if unaka and ng were playing in the play in game at the end of the season... unaka only has two players who can score, cloudland and hampton each have about 5 players who can score 15 or more on any given night. it is a lot easier to slow down two players than it is a complete team (like hampton or cloudland). also, unaka still has to play UH twice, hampton twice and play @ cloudland... the creekers might have dug themselves into a hole already by losing on their home floor to cloudland and losing to north greene.

Playing perfect ball will be the only tool avail to dig themselves out also...That equals ALOT of hard work! (That along with Cloudland and the DOGS having a off night!)

Edited by uknoit2