Congraulation

sherlockholmes

You guys are definately the cream of the crop in rural West TN. You guys have a great PG in Macy Wright to go along with the best post player in West TN and some pretty solid shooters. You guys definately have the capability of winning it all this year. Not trying to take this topic away from the OC team, but I'm curious as to how OC and Manassas would go. I've seen Manassas a couple of times this year and they're long, quick, and athletic to go along with some skill. It'd be a fun game to watch. Anyways, good luck to OC this year!

Obion has a very good team, but I will say, I was impressed with the way Gibson Co played defensively. They were only down by 6 points with just under 4 minutes to go in the game despite not being able to hit an open 3 all night. Obion finished the game at the ft line after gc was fotced to foul. I would think gc can take some positive things away from this game with the states #2 team.

Would love to see an Obion Co./Lake Co. game. Last year's was a great one with Obion pulling it out in OT. Would be a good test for both as they moved toward tournament time, but guess we can only wish! Good luck Lady rebels and keep churning out wins so maybe we can have NW TN represent by both Obion and LC in Murfreesboro.

BABABA, I will say that Gibson played a hard fought game. Joyce did as good as she could do against Goodman and at times I believe she was in Goodman's head. The difference last night was Obion hit the 3's and Gibson didn't.

wardawg, Obion and Lake would make for a great game. I think it'd come down to who controlled the tempo of the game. If it's half court, Obion would be favored, but if it's run and gun Lake would be favored. Two good West TN teams, maybe they will both bring home some gold this year. With the work the Lake Co. girls have put in, they should be primed and ready to win it all! Good luck to you guys!!!