SEQUOYAH FOOTBALL 2012

red_nation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we didnt make the preseason top 10 in 4A, oh well, one game at a time, Rockwood first, preseason top 10, seems like they are excited over there, just like we are excited. What do you guys think, more or less pressure playing on the road?

way more pressure on the road

you can ask anyone that's ever played at civitan field aka "The Jungle" its a tough place to play at

I think if we come out ready to play we win this year

i know we can its all about attitude

Congrats to the CHIEFS last night.I didn't get to go but listion to it on the radio.Chiefs sounded like they played a great game.Rockwood with what i could tell didn't do well.I think in the 1st half they had a fumble and threw at least two interceptions.I think the Chiefs will go at least 7 and 3.And if the coach has them where they need to be,they could go 10-0.Not sure on L.C. yet .We will find that out this Thursday against Loudoun.Like i said their 3 big games are L.C. LOUDON,AND POLK.They have the tallent,but it will be up to the coach to get them over those hurdles.They have a great senior and junior class.Great job CHIEFS.I think SEQ.BEATS TELLICO BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT.GO CHIEFS.