2012 Class AAA Miss Basketball Ballot

CoachT

Ashlee Mitchell junior pg at Tennessee HS. Noone in this part of the state does more for their team (23-4). Last night had 34 pts, 30 rbs, and 7 steals in an OT win!!! Has broken the schoo record 3 times for steals in a season, and owns the school record for season steals, season assists, career steals, and career assists while already topping the 1000 pt mark.

Ashlee Mitchell junior pg at Tennessee HS. Noone in this part of the state does more for their team (23-4). Last night had 34 pts, 30 rbs, and 7 steals in an OT win!!! Has broken the schoo record 3 times for steals in a season, and owns the school record for season steals, season assists, career steals, and career assists while already topping the 1000 pt mark.

Awesome!! How many steals, assists for season and career? It takes a lot to play that kind of defense. Sounds like she has a lot of good talent around her to have those kind of stats!!! points and assist! Championship kind of team. Happy for her, hope to see her play soon.

Awesome!! How many steals, assists for season and career? It takes a lot to play that kind of defense. Sounds like she has a lot of good talent around her to have those kind of stats!!! points and assist! Championship kind of team. Happy for her, hope to see her play soon.

Thanks coach! According to TriCities Sports as of January 15th: Steals freshman year= 144; soph year= 155; total on Jan 15= 393. Assists soph year= 134; total on Jan 15= 295. Rbs as of Jan 15= 472. Points 1052. What you don't see in the stats is she will take 2-3 charges a game too!

I haven't seen all the east tennessee players play, but i think any of the midle and west tennessee players are deserving and wouldn't have an argument with them winning the award. I will say however on the next level Graves will end up being the best player. I also said the same thing when Peyton Manning lost the Heisman to Woodson.