Region 1-AAA

TommyMan37604

But still may have some who are playing their last game...obviously they have had several who didn't make it to their senior year. Quite a shame that not a single girl who started as a freshman 4 years ago , is still on the team.

I doubt that any are playing last game. Have 6 juniors 5 sophs and 1 freshman. As far as no seniors this year that's where the younger classes are more talented and worked harder

Tonight will mark the last game for many young women in the IMAC. They have represented themselves and their schools so very well. They have made life long friends with their teammates and have shown their willingness to work hard and discipline themselves during their high school careers. Statistics show that students involved in positive extra-curricular activities are much more likely to lead successful lives. I want to thank them all for allowing me and my wife to enjoy watching them give their all this season and wish them the very best in their future endeavors. While we also enjoy watching the guys play ball, we especially appreciate the 100% effort given by these young women game in and game out. These young women have shown what real dedication and teamwork are all about. Good luck to you all.

I was just playing catch up on this thread and I want to thank you for the positive, non-bias thoughts. I always enjoy reading your comments and they are usually dead on! I am a Seymour parent and not sure what team you represent but seems you have watched us all and had nothing but positive things to say. Thank you for continuing to be supportive to all the hardworking players and coaches. :rolleyes:

What's everyones thoughts on the semi-finals?

Lady Toppers. Vs Lady Eagles - Toppers by 18

Lady Canes. Vs. Lady Vikings - Canes by 11.

Dang wkk....give us some love! THS has the ability to win...if they would log some assists...and play unselfishly! If they play unselfish, they will win...if not...they will shoot poorly like they did vs. West (3 for 25 in the second half). MAKE THE EXTRA PASS AND THE VIKES WILL LIVE TO PLAY ANOTHER DAY!

Same thing happened last year vs Jeff. Co....should have won that one as well!!!

Added note: Morristown West played well and were very patient...almost pulled off the upset.

The Hill by 30 (no brainer)

Dang wkk....give us some love! THS has the ability to win...if they would log some assists...and play unselfishly! If they play unselfish, they will win...if not...they will shoot poorly like they did vs. West (3 for 25 in the second half). MAKE THE EXTRA PASS AND THE VIKES WILL LIVE TO PLAY ANOTHER DAY!

Same thing happened last year vs Jeff. Co....should have won that one as well!!!

Added note: Morristown West played well and were very patient...almost pulled off the upset.

The Hill by 30 (no brainer)

West had 26 turnovers against the Vikings. East will not have anywhere near that number of turnovers. But surely the Vikings won't have such a poor shooting night again. Could be a close game, but I think East pulls out the W. SH a no brainer...true.