Region 1-AAA

TommyMan37604

I think the toppers were really close to blowing the game open. THey had a lot of fouls in the first half. SH had PLENTY of chances to stretch that game out but just couldnt. The East game was hard fought but TH could not score again. THeir shooting was aweful. If they shoot at least 40% i bet they win. As for the championship, based on last nights games i think it will be really close.

Seymour would be playing SH in the region ship if they woulda held a 7 pt lead against East. I think SH will beat East by more than they beat Seymour last night. I think East is a bit overrated, especially to be an older team starting mostly seniors.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. Its like Coach Lombardi said, "If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we would all have a great big Christmas." Listen, I'm from the "other side" of Morristown, and East is definitely our biggest rivalry in every sport, but you have to give credit where credit is due. You can't call a team with 27 wins "overrated." They have lost thier leading scorer, and I dont think they have lost a game since she got hurt. Starting 3 seniors right now hardly classifies them as an "old" team. I already knew that Coach Cloninger was a good coach (she coached my daughter in middle school), but she has certainly done outstanding with this group. They probably will not beat Science Hill, but I bet it will be a good game, and with the chance to play in sub-state against Farragut or Maryville, I would take East over either one. Congrats to East, and that is hard for me to say.

Seymour would be playing SH in the region ship if they woulda held a 7 pt lead against East. I think SH will beat East by more than they beat Seymour last night. I think East is a bit overrated, especially to be an older team starting mostly seniors.

really?????the only thing missing from a post like this is (nah nah nanah nah) i'm takin my toys and goin home. Why disgrace the Seymour team and hard workiing players with posts like this.

I was going to respond with all that the girls for East has overcome to reach this accomplishment. But it is theirs earned and paid for. Good luck and play hard against SH tomorrow!!!!